Hey there!

Options
I'm new to My Fitness Pal - my aunt encouraged me to join it :) I started very actively working out last week Monday and I was juicing (only) with my Uncle. Last night I stopped juicing - 8 1/2 days was enough! So my Aunt and I went to Fresh Market and got a lot of healthy foods. I am still going to juice some, but only for one or 2 meals a day - trying to do 6 small meals a day. I also have a trainer and she has me going to the gym 6 days a week...which has been pretty cool. I lost 13 lbs since last Monday, but I know that will slow down since I'm adding real food back in my diet. According to this site, I should loose 10 lbs by Sept 25...so based on that, I'm going to say that I want to lose 40 lbs by Christmas :) Glad to have a community that can help me along!

Replies

• bettbett87
    bettbett87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey!
    It's great to have you here! Good luck! X
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new too, just joined this week. Wow good job on your weight loss. You have lots of dedication, I wish I had that determination to juice. :drinker:
  • lauriejan17
    Options
    Thanks Beth and Wildly!!! Hope ya'll are doing well! Welcome Wildly! I'm no longer juicing and I'm nervous that the scale won't move now - but I'm busting my butt in the gym and trying to make healthy eating choices...so my thoughts are that it has no where else to go but down...right? Going to try not to jump on the scale everyday...and drink more water...lol!