The Time is NOW!

Options
Now is My time, and Your time, to lose weight. This challenge fits perfectly into my own short term and slightly longer term goals. As of today, I have 30.4 lbs to lose to reach goal by Christmas morning. This makes for a very reasonable loss of 1.5 lbs per week. Having just moved to a new city, I have few friends, which means more time for healthy cooking and exercise! Already having lost five lbs since my move-in, I'm quickly learning how to prepare delicious, low calorie meals that all would enjoy! Eating three meals a day and snacks, my tracker shows that I'm still only eating under 1000 calories a day. I will be happy to post delicious recipes and cooking tips for any and all interested!! Good luck on your journey! The time for weight loss is NOW!

Replies

• courtneymclark11
    Options
    It is MY TIME NOW AS WELL!!!! Super excited! I need to lose around 27lbs to be a pre-baby weight.

Let's do this!!
  • Pizazz16
    Pizazz16 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    @martinkatelyn: I've been afraid to drop below 1,200 calories a day, but it's whenever I do that I see the scale move down. However, sometimes this causes me to get really tired and famished. Don't like those feelings at all. :frown:

I'd love to see some of your recipes. Thanks in advance! :happy:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    I have 35.8 more pounds to lose. I'm not sure if I can do it by then, but I'm going to do my best. Any amount I can lose will make me happy though, and I'll just keep going.

14877786.png
  • SingingTiff
    SingingTiff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's right, NOW! I want to safely lose weight so my total goal is 45 more pounds, but by Christmas I want to lose 25. I would be safely under 200 lbs and also closer to a health BMI.