100 pushups A Day 30 Days

Options
The game is on! BTW I'm a female! I can only (currently) do about 7-10 decent 'male' pushups, so I reckon I'll have to do 10-12 sets spread throughout the day to manage it. But it really helps my abs and torso in general. Wish me luck! :smile:

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Hey! :)

Yup I am doin some of the "girly" push ups still. Incorporating planks into my routine as well to help strengthen core.

GL!
  • vnsswsh6
    vnsswsh6 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Count me In...:frown:
  • Kristinlee25
    Kristinlee25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I want to get rid of the flab on my arms and chest, so I'm in! Let's do this!!
  • Slimagainshelly
    Slimagainshelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This is my first MFP challenge - so count me in. This will definatly show my commitment to change!!!
  • vnsswsh6
    Options
    Wow got my 100 pushups in today. It wasn't easy. I did them in sets of 25 throughout the day until I got to 100.
    Looking forward to tomorrow.:tongue:
  • vnsswsh6
    Options
    Wow got my 100 pushups in today. It wasn't easy. I did them in sets of 25 throughout the day until I got to 100.
    Looking forward to tomorrow.:tongue:
    Did my 100 pushups yesterday!
  • vnsswsh6
    Options
    Good Morning, working on my 100 pushups, I'm almost done:blushing:
  • vnsswsh6
    Options
    Good Morning, working on my 100 pushups, I'm almost done:blushing:
    I got my 100 pushups in
  • vnsswsh6
    Options
    My chest is feeling sore as well as my core...100 pushups again today!
  • vnsswsh6
    Options
    continue to do my 100 pushups challenge...yesterday I only did 75. Today plan to get my 100 pushup done.
    Have a Great Day!:wink:
  • Kristinlee25
    Kristinlee25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't made it to 100 push ups yet :(. I keep forgetting about this challenge (I know, it's bad). I'm going to set an alarm in my phone to help remind me to do sets of 25. And good job vnsswh6, by the way!!
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    I'm joining a bit late, but this is a great challenge. 20 down, 80 to go! I'm actually not sure I'll make it to 100 at first, but I'll try!