Our weigh-ins!

Options
Hey everyone! WOW I am excited to see how many people joined this group! You guys/gals are awesome and I know from the support we will receive from each-other, we will all do great!

Our first weight check will be tomorrow (August 23, 2013 )just to get started!

We will have our weight checks every friday, so I want you guys to push yourself every week!

Remember to cut down on the sugars and also drink water daily!! ALSO EXERCISE! C:

thanks!
-Priscilla

Replies

• mecq77
    mecq77 Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for this group! I'm excited to loose 20lbs!
  • SimplyMeLucia
    SimplyMeLucia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • Im really excited you joined! This is going to be awesome! C:
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the group! I hope it's okay that I joined, and I'm so sorry that I'm so behind.

14877786.png
  • Inc1961
    Inc1961 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    End of Wk 1 for me - First 5 lbs came off pretty quickly. But been bouncing the last few days up and down a few pounds. I'm ok with that as I've added cardio and strength. My body is rebelling! It aches!

But I'm not hungry just tired. Sleeping through the night for the first time in years! Hoping I'm building some muscle which will kick in and eat up those pounds down the road!
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    start weight im putting at 79.5 kg and i havent lost yet. looking forward to doing this
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    start weight im putting at 79.5 kg and i havent lost yet. looking forward to doing this
    and im very far behind but still keen to be in there ... doing it and supporting/gaining support