Gotta start somewhere...

Options
2»

Replies

• katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I am in! I always say I'll use this thing then never start! My husband comes home from deployment right after halloween so I need this! I'm 184 and would LOVE to be 169 just so I can say I'm in the 160's!!!!

You can do it, one step at a time
  • Oddwee
    Oddwee Posts: 8
    Options
    I'm at 166.5 right now and 15 pounds by Halloween sounds fantastic. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by the end of the year, so 15 of those by Halloween would be amazing.

I have already managed to lose almost 20 pounds since the beginning of this year. Now I'm incorporating more exercise and strength building to ensure as I continue to lose weight I don't end up flabby.
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I am in I love Challenges. This will be my 3rd challenge group, all different weights at different times....

Current Weight: 179lb
    Weight by Halloween: 164lbs

FEEL FREE TO ADD ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A DEDICATED MEMBER!:happy:
  • CurlyLuLu
    Options
    I'm ready, let's go everyone! :smile:
  • dietcheflady
    dietcheflady Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great to read all your motivated and motivational posts! Should we have a weigh-in day for the group? Maybe we should stick with Thursdays seeing as that's the day this fine group was born?!
  • KaylaBarrett01
    KaylaBarrett01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thats a really good idea!
  • FruitSalad76
    FruitSalad76 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day sounds great. I do weigh in on weds for another group so I will just be a day early.
    185 lbs - 15 lbs = 170= feeling good.:happy:
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great to read all your motivated and motivational posts! Should we have a weigh-in day for the group? Maybe we should stick with Thursdays seeing as that's the day this fine group was born?!

I have been doing weigh in's on Mondays, It seems to keep me going through the weekends. But Thursdays Work too! I guess just post "First Weigh in" And we will follow your lead.
  • katherine611
    katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day sounds great. I do weigh in on weds for another group so I will just be a day early.
    185 lbs - 15 lbs = 170= feeling good.:happy:

Fruit salad 76; i am with you. I will keep wednesday because I too am in the same wednesday weigh in group.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • telepathe
    Options
    I'm in! I'm 136 lbs right now, 5'4''. To weigh 121-122 lbs by Halloween would be super :heart:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every day. Twice. Morning and Night. Yeah, I'm kinda OCD that way.