Stuck in the chair

Options
Ok admit... all of us Large Marge type people have had these moments... The moment when you walk in a room or somewhere and scope out the chairs to see if your big butt will either squeeze in one, break one, or you get stuck in one.

I've had the horror of going to a BBQ and those lovely plastic chairs all about... sitting in one... later getting up and the thing was stuck to my *kitten*. Yes the chair was attached... EMBARRASSED..:sad:

Well last night I had a ME MOMENT !!!!! We went to my sons house for a fajita dinner that he was cooking on the grill. We were all sitting around, he has these very uncomfortable iron chairs that are 1/2 moon shaped with open sides . Yes the kind where your side butts can hang over.. and mine DID.....

DID was the key word, Imagine my surprise when there were NO side butts... nothing hanging over the sides of the chairs, I was so HAPPY :bigsmile: So that was my reward, a instant gratification that what changes I am making are slowly working, and are worth it.

I just had to share this with Y'all !!!!

~~ Pam ~~

Ps. He has some of those dreaded plastic chairs... I did not dare go near them.. maybe next month :laugh:

Replies

• Shelley8266
    Shelley8266 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic. Congratulations!!
  • Sarahkoolkatkitty
    Sarahkoolkatkitty Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I love reading good news! Keep up the great work :-)
  • DesignerJojo
    DesignerJojo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Awesome...some victories cannot be measured in numbers. :happy:
  • cgphelps24
    cgphelps24 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    That's great!! I knew exactly what you are talking about, I have been thru the same thing.

Good for you, your hard work is paying off!!
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    That is what you call a lovely NSV! well done :)
  • YAYJules
    YAYJules Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Adios, "side butts!"
  • teamjojo1971
    teamjojo1971 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is awesome for you. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayh. Awesome job.