Social Feature Beta

Options
Purpleflipflops
Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
Is anyone excited about the new social feature they're offering? I am glad about the achievement, but it I rarely use any kind of pedometer when I use it (mostly because I do a lot of Zomies-Bike, or Zombies-Eliptical)

If you haven't read about it, go here: http://blog.zombiesrungame.com/post/54515079092/introducing-the-zombielink-social-beta-and-achievements

(And if you are following people, my username is "Dawning"

Replies

• dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Achievements could be cool.. as for the other features, I'm setting my profile to the most private of privacy settings right away. If I wanted to turn my running into a social networking tool I'd be on runtastic.
  • KurtK1970
    KurtK1970 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about both. :)
    I have a few good friends who use "Zombies, Run!", and it will be nice not having to copy and paste and send a link to them so we can compare missions.
    But I am *really* excited about the achievements. It will give me a little extra kick in the butt to push myself just a little bit harder. :)
  • nytefalle
    nytefalle Posts: 63
    Options
    Achievements? Sign me up!
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I'm mizzie1980 on ZombieLink also, if anyone wants to add me. ^_^
  • missmylin
    missmylin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Very cool! The achievements are a neat touch.
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I think it will be great... my ID is pasht26
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I'm willing to try. My user name is the same as it is here asp415

be warned though. I only just graduated last week from the C25K Zombies Run! program.
  • missmylin
    Options
    asp415, it says that your profile is private.

If anyone wants to follow me, I also use the same user name: missmylin. I'm only on Week 3 of the 5K program though, so not much interesting in my world yet.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm chellebubblz, but I don't really see how to add anyone.
  • missmylin
    Options
    chellebublz, you have to go to the person's page to follow them. It took me a while to figure that one out.

So go to https://beta.zombiesrungame.com/missmylin/ then you'll see an option to follow me beside my name.

I started following you :-) Congrats on finishing the 5K!! (Edit: Oops, just saw the other post where you said you're on season 2 already! Odd how the beta website has your logs only to the end of May.)
  • dekutree
    dekutree Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm dekutree, same as here. Very happy to be added by anyone :)
  • kapatts
    Options
    Wow! I've been using this app since last year. I wore out all of Season 1 and I jumped back in on day one when they added Season 2. I've never looked at my stats and stuff online and I didn't even realize they added achievements or a social aspect to it all.

I'm excited all over again. Feel free to add me: KAPatts
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Feel free to follow... https://www.zombiesrungame.com/Baby_Shme/

I have tired to add some of you but your profiles are set to privet.
  • kapatts
    Options
    I'm now following everyone who left a name on here. Mizzie1980 is fast. Like really fast!
  • babyshme
    babyshme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I'm now following everyone who left a name on here. Mizzie1980 is fast. Like really fast!

You are set to privet.
  • xxx_ZOE_xxx
    Options
    Hi All, my username is xxxZOExxx though not very fast as just starting the 5k app
  • NightingaleBlue
    Options
    I just started Zombies Run 5k training, but would like some friends. My username is Nefertari.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I'm super slow. Your grandma can probably run faster than I can. I am focusing on endurance right now (trying to get up to 10k).
  • NightingaleBlue
    Options

She is fast!
  • missmylin
    Options
    Mizzie1980 told us in my confession thread why she's so fast. She's Biker 5! Too bad I don't know how to ride a bike :grumble: