What's your favorite game right now?

Options
Board, Steam, PC, XBOX, Mobile, or otherwise...

Replies

• Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I just bought a big new stack of games in the Steam summer sale ^_^ Currently playing FTL on PC and have just re-subbed to WoW after a long break (want to get used to all the new guff ready for the next less panda infested expansion). Also get addicted to tower defence so playing Defence Grid too.
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    My husband and I played wow for a little over three years! I do kinda miss it :( I quit not too far into cata. Raiding was so much fun.

I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on and off. Picked back up DDR 1 and 2 for PS2 since I've been on a losing weight spree. Pikmin 3 is coming soooo soon. I watched my husband play Deadpool, since he hogs the system when he's home.
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    MInecraft. Or Dark Souls.
  • rocketman7k
    Options
    I just bought a big new stack of games in the Steam summer sale ^_^ Currently playing FTL on PC and have just re-subbed to WoW after a long break (want to get used to all the new guff ready for the next less panda infested expansion). Also get addicted to tower defence so playing Defence Grid too.

I love tower defence! I'm glad you reccommended Defence Grid. I will get it as soon as I finish Dead Island Riptide.
  • rocketman7k
    Options
    My husband and I played wow for a little over three years! I do kinda miss it :( I quit not too far into cata. Raiding was so much fun.

I am currently playing Animal Crossing New Leaf on and off. Picked back up DDR 1 and 2 for PS2 since I've been on a losing weight spree. Pikmin 3 is coming soooo soon. I watched my husband play Deadpool, since he hogs the system when he's home.

I'm excited about Pikmin 3. Can't wait!
  • Gnawcraft
    Options
    Yay for tower defence fans! Two other ones I've enjoyed from Steam are Prime World Defenders and Shad'O. The latter are a bit more cartoony but still good fun ^_^
  • vickish76
    vickish76 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Completely addicted to Gears of War - playing Judgement currently. Eagerly awaiting the Marvel Lego game to come out for xbox!!!
  • rxcxdietrich
    Options
    I'm currently playing through Borderlands 2 after missing out on it when it first came out and having a blast with it!
  • skamnorth
    Options
    Been little PC-gaming for me this summer (Its been boardgames and physical activities for me! Yay!) But now that its getting rainy Im thinking of going back to Fallout NV, thought I'd try out some of the mods :)

I did try out a few indies in the beginning of the summer though. Really recommend The Swapper if any of you have a couple of hours over and you like puzzles. This one's got a really good story and great atmosphere.

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing was decent as well, if you like Diablo, Torchlight etc.

As for boardgames, a "couple of rounds" of Talisman and Lords of Waterdeep makes some really great summer nights.
  • exile40
    exile40 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Reformed Wow junkie here
    Played through all the expansions up to Mop. Lots of my friends stopped playing and the game was just not the same anymore.
    I may play the next expansion depending on what the storey line is. If not I will wait for the new GTA on the Xbox.
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mostly playing games on my tablet like cut the rope, 4 pics one song and elements battke
  • exile40
    Options
    I went back to wow !!! lord have mercy on my soul !
  • Gnawcraft
    Options
    Also playing Prison Architect now ^_^
  • MrMatt1982
    Options
    I play a little Rift and SWTOR in my free time. Its a lot easier not that both can be played for free.
  • Gnawcraft
    Options
    I enjoyed those of those games but unfortunately my friends did not so I ran out of pals to play with :P At the moment I'm REALLY looking forwards to Hearthstone - loooove card games.
  • Bugabea
    Options
    Played wow for several years. I play EQ2 now.
  • exile40
    Options
    Playing dead island : Riptide at the mo.
  • MrMatt1982
    Options
    Anyone looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online?
  • exile40
    Options
    Think I might try battlefield 4 on the PC , if it can handle it !
  • KirbyT16
    KirbyT16 Posts: 411
    Options
    Anyone looking forward to Elder Scrolls Online?

Man, I love the Elder Scrolls games- Oblivion is my favorite- and I was really looking forward to the online play, but I am super bummed out that they are making it a pay to play game!