Roll Call - Sunday 8/25/13

Options
dward59
dward59 Posts: 731 Member
Morning all.

It seems like posting has slowed a bit. I know how important it is for me to have these boards active, I hope you feel the same. Many other sites I have used in the past have put in a daily thread just to check in and let others know you're around. You can put a brief blurb or just say hey.

Anyway, I wish you all a great Sunday! Onward, downward, and toward a fitter tomorrow!

Dan

Replies

• andthenwhatjen
    andthenwhatjen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good morning!
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    I was thinking that yesterday dward that we were slow this weekend! It is almost the end of summer and I hope everyone is out enjoying the weather!

I am here and I am fabulous today! I am taking my daughter to a movie! No movie popcorn That stuff is awful!

I finally found someone to buy my elliptical so I can get a treadmill! I am too short for my elliptical not even an excuse its huge and very awkward for me!!! I love to walk as want to learn to run so a treadmill is the way to go since I live in a place with very short summers and rather cold winters!
  • lauralouwho84
    Options
    I'm here! I know I missed a couple days but I had some things to take care of. And I am back! I'm doing Zumba and walking or biking. Whatever I do this week I will have to do inside because its going to be really hot and humid and my meds make it tough for me to be outside.
  • BACKTOCHRISSY
    BACKTOCHRISSY Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday! It's a great day to :happy: be happy, healthy, to stick to your goals and plan for the coming week.
  • emmerin78
    emmerin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread - I've really enjoyed some of the conversations on these boards, and find them really motivating/inspiring. I hope as the school year/fall gets into full swing, folks will be more active in posting. I'm doing pretty well and putting one foot in front of the other as I walk the long, slow line down to my first few milestones. I've lost 25 lbs thus far, and am hoping to make 50 lbs lost by my birthday in mid-October. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
  • slh0307
    slh0307 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Happy Sunday! Weekends are hardest for me so the support from MFP buddies is most important.:heart:

Thanks Dan! I look forward to the posts and it is nice to see new faces. :happy:
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! I hope everyone's weekend went well!!!
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hullo everyone, I'm still checking the forums everyday. I think that for once I just didn't have anything to say! I've finished my first week of gymfest and it's possibly getting ever-so-slightly easier heh. Hope you're all well. I'll be enjoying doing not much of anything as it's a bank holiday in England, woohoo!
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Although, it isn't Sunday; I'm here! :smile: This weekend was SUPER busy for me, so I was MIA; but I'm still here and very much PRESENT. You all are inspiring to me, and a huge motivation to keep up my weight loss goals. Thanks for being such a FANTASTIC group and my buddies. :bigsmile:
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't get a chance to post yesterday either!

I have been travelling but am happily back at home for a while. I made a point to log my food on my phone while I was gone, but only had intermittent access on my iPad to check-in. I missed y'all!

Here's to a more "connected" week!

CC
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Quick check-in to say hi!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I was on the road all weekend...I will be back to being a forum pest in the morning.

Missed all y'all while was away though.
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    I was on the road all weekend...I will be back to being a forum pest in the morning.

I'm pretty sure that I can say that we all missed you too... dward, do you have any opposing thoughts. :wink: lol
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options

I'm pretty sure that I can say that we all missed you too... dward, do you have any opposing thoughts. :wink: lol

Well, just cause I LURV arguing with you Alana! ROFL

No, being the ego centric, woe is me being, I was sure I'd done something to make Mark run away from us all. :sad:
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    To be honest I can't express how happy I am to have you guys back (lovely mods). I am very fond of everyone here but being so new to this whole business It's lovely to have to of my very first friends back in action (not that you were gone long, but I do have a tendency to worry :P)
  • slh0307
    slh0307 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Bunny? I will try to message her. Have a super Wednesday everyone!:happy:
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Bunny too? Oh no. I was wondering if anyone has heard from myndikins or emmanother--they haven't logged in for a few days.

Not that anyone has any obligations or commitments to the group--you are free to come and go as you please--but one worries about one's pals.

Good thoughts to all our MIAs! Come back ANY time.
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    I'm glad to see us all back in action and the same as ever! :smile: Mark WELCOME BACK!!!