Monday August 26th

Options
Em2je05
Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
What is everyone's goals for today. How are you going to make it a fantastic day?

Replies

• Em2je05
    Em2je05 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Well this past weekend was a hit and go. I did the color run (I walked) with my dad and my 5 year old niece. It was a blast!!! It was a 5k walk/run and let me tell you...I didn't even notice that I walked 3 miles because it was just FUN! I highly recommend you do one in your lifetime if it's near or in your city!!!

Today is my family's biggest loser competition weigh in and dinner night. I am not feeling well, but I am still going to walk my butt off during work and get 12,000 steps in today and also drink TONS of water. I am also dog/house sitting this week so I plan to walk the dog everyday after work (minus today since I have the dinner). So I am going to make a plan up for this week.

Have a great Monday all! :)
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh lets see, maybe I'll go coach again after work, then if I have any energy, i'll walk/jog the track or steps. Right now i wanna skip outta work and go back to bed!!!! i need a nap.
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    My plan for today is to get some strength training in and then finish the day with some yoga. I'm likely to go over my calories today too. I just had a new adjustment down on them (the biggest drawback of losing weight :smile: ) and I didn't eat enough this weekend compared to the exercise I did, so I think a little extra eaten today will be okay.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Today I will overcome my fear of the unknown - I'm going to go to one of the Anytime Fitness locations in the city where I work since my home town location is still closed, and I am going to figure out how to run on the treadmill. Truthfully both of those things stress me out. I'm sure it will be fine once I'm there and going...it's just a matter of getting myself there and going.

It's hot again today so getting in water won't be a problem - I'm on my 4th bottle of water already at 9:13 am.

Ordinarily I would be getting on the scale at the gym tonight and since I'm not....well I'm feeling kind of like I'm on vacation from making good food choices. I didn't bring a lunch today so there's my immediate challenge.
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I might go get my head examined today, because I have a mental problem with food and controlling what I put in my mouth. Until I can get an appointment, I'll drink plenty of water, try to hit Whole Foods or someplace where I can get a healthy lunch (since I did not pack anything today). I need to work on blocking out this annoying little voice that tells me to eat what I want, and enjoy life and going out with friends, and drink and be merry because life is short. It seems like one day of fun starts a downward spiral, so I just need to get my head back in the game. I'm a rambling mess today, sorry…