Green Smoothies for Health and Weight Loss

Options
BWLWAjima
BWLWAjima Posts: 27 Member
I've written a new ebook to serve as your guide to Green Smoothies. We've had 2 challenges where we focused on drinking homemade green smoothies as meal replacements and the results were amazing with BWLW members loosing 7-15 pounds in one month. A few even lost 17-20 pounds. I'm so excited! I've personally bought a lot of smoothie books over the years and I can tell you that this book is packed with not only 80 great recipes, but tons of information on how green smoothies can boost your health and wellness and well as your weight loss efforts. For more information on what you'll learn in this e-book visit http://www.blackweightlosssuccess.com/ebook-drink-green-smoothies-a-beginners-guide-and-80-great-recipes/

Drink Green Smoothies: A Beginners Guide and 80 Great Recipes for Health and Weight Release - Downloadable E-Book (PDF)

Replies

• chaemart
    chaemart Posts: 3
    Options
    I've got it and using it. Thanks for your commitment to supporting your sisters. We need all the help we can get. Plus, the online chat is cool too.
  • pepepoo
    pepepoo Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,

I don't own a kinkle, where can I get a printed copy? I am still doint things theold fashion way - lol...
  • divasj
    divasj Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have started drinking green smoothies. I did one this morning for a meal replacement. How do I track it on myfitnesspal or do you count it as calories?
  • beautifulasib
    Options
    cant wait to try i am starting today....i am excited about my new body because i am working sooo hard i know there is great reward #beyoncewho lol
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    You can actually download the Kindle app to your computer and/or phone. You can use the app whether or not you have the actual Kindle device.
  • fedgal
    fedgal Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I need all the help I can get.
  • SwtPzYaya
    SwtPzYaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Divaj: did you ever find out how to track it on your food chart?
    I'm new to the group, always looking for ways to drop a few pounds, and this sounds easy and healthly.
    Any advice would be gladly accepted and i'm reviewing the site as we speak...
    Thanks!
  • Jimisha16
    Jimisha16 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Will there be anymore challenges? I recently been drinking green smoothies and I love them. Would be cool if I could do it with a group
  • mscott2089
    mscott2089 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • buzzardsrule
    buzzardsrule Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    If you add the calories of each ingredient you can add it as a recipe
  • msShellyShellz2
    msShellyShellz2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If u have a smart phone download the app for free u don't need a kindle
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    when will the next green smoothie challenge be????
  • bjabdullah
    bjabdullah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    To list smoothies on MFP First list all ingredient put into the smoothie. Next save it as a meal and name it, like blueberry smoothie, green smoothie. It takes time initially but it will save in the long run, especially if you are doing a weekly or monthly challenge.
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you, that information is helpful.
  • brownmara
    brownmara Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Any Green Smoothie challenge going on right now?