Bigred509 Gwen_B Jodixee

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Please pray for the following today. Please post an update if you are listed below and encouragements if you are not.

Bigred509 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bigred509

Gwen B http://www.myfitnesspal.com/Gwen_B

Jodixee http://www.myfitnesspal.com/jodixee

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Thank you, I could use prayer on my marriage, He knows what I need.
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord you see what these sisters are going through and I pray that you would wrap them in your loving arms and give them peace.Lead them in the way they should go this day and may they feel your presence everywhere they go.Lord for Gwen's marriage,I pray that you would be the head of it and that you would intervene and make it all you intended it to be when you brought her and her husband together in the first place.Lord your word says"Delight in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart."Lord help Gwen to delight in you and Lord bless the desires of her heart to have a happy marriage.May your grace and mercy be w/them and heal the parts that need to be healed.Whatever she is trusting you for Lord I pray that it be done according to your will in Jesus Name we ask it,Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Bless Bigred509, Gwen_B and Jodixee,

O God, you know their needs better than we do. Bless their goals for health and weight loss. Bless their relationships (especially Gwen's marriage) and help them to find your presence loving them and equipping them.

We lift their physical, mental, spiritual and emotional goals to you, knowing that your promises are strong. For you work all things together for the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    {{praying}}
  • Gwen_B
    Options
    Thank you :-)
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

Bless Bigred509, Gwen_B and Jodixee. I am counting on the Holy Spirit lifting my prayers (Romans 8) and uttering the words that express their needs better than I can, so that you hear exactly what is perfect for them.

It's sometimes hard to pray. We don't know what or how to pray and we resort to the Lord's Prayer because that is what you taught the disciples to say.

We honor your name. We ask forgiveness. We ask for our daily needs and lead us away from temptation. For the kingdom and the power belong to you.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
  • Gwen_B
    Options
    Gracious God,

Bless Bigred509, Gwen_B and Jodixee. I am counting on the Holy Spirit lifting my prayers (Romans 8) and uttering the words that express their needs better than I can, so that you hear exactly what is perfect for them.

It's sometimes hard to pray. We don't know what or how to pray and we resort to the Lord's Prayer because that is what you taught the disciples to say.

We honor your name. We ask forgiveness. We ask for our daily needs and lead us away from temptation. For the kingdom and the power belong to you.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Amen!!! And thank you!!
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    YOUR IN MY HEART AND IN MY PRAYERS AS I LIFT YOUR BURDENS TO OUR ALMIGHTY LORD,IN CHRIST JESUS NAME, AMEN

LOVE GG
  • cdgirl
    Options
    Lord continue to meet the needs of our friends this day. Give them the strength and peace that only comes from you. May they sense you in all they do and walk in the Spirit always. In Jesus name.Amen
  • AnneMarieCaroline
    Options
    O Jesus, Your word says to come boldly before the throne of grace and also to be anxious about nothing but in all things make our requests known to You with prayer and thanksgiving. I join my sisters in Christ in bringing before Your throne those most in need of prayer in our group, especially BigRed509, Gwen_B, and Jodixee. I lift them up to You and ask that Your will be done in their lives and the lives of those who extend from them. I ask You to give each of them the peace that surpasses all understanding, not as the world gives peace, but as You alone give it. And finally I thank You, for You are good and desire us to cast our cares upon You for You care for us. Thank You Lord, In Your Name. Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Sovereign God,

On this September 11th, we pause and lift up the many families and friends, who were impacted by the terror on that fateful day in 2001. Continue to bring their hearts to a point of peace and trust in you, for only you are the Author of Peace.

Especially we pray for our leaders around the world, who are deciding about what each country should do about the atrocities against children and innocent people in Syria. We ask that you will guide the hearts of Kings and leaders, as you promised in the Scriptures.

And we present our sisters in Christ, Bigred509, Gwen_B and Jodixee to you. You understand them. You asked us to trust in the Lord with all our hearts and you would give us the desires of our hearts. Please, Lord. give them and all of us, the desires of our hearts.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • Gwen_B
    Options
    Thank you HealthFitNow, I am so thankful for your prayers and bible study!!!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Blessings upon Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee. We thank you God for their contribution to this group. We ask you grant their every need. Keep them safe and well and empower them in their goals.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

Our prayers surround Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee today. May you grant them their desires and heal their pain, bring success to their hopes and dreams, and empower them to do your will. We all want those things for ourselves and those we love. In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Loving God,

You ask us to love others as much as we love ourselves. Empower us, O Lord. Especially bless Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee with your love and grace that they might reflect that love and grace in their lives. Grant them wisdom and strength to do their best and accomplish their hopes and dreams. Give them the desires of their hearts. In Jesus name. Amen.
  • cdgirl
    Options
    Lord fill Bigred Gwen_B and Jodixee today to overflowing w/your love this day.Lord so much so that it spills over into the lives of everyone they come in contact w/today.Lord may others be blessed just to be in the presence of these dear sisters and may they be your your hands and feet today.Lord meet whatever needs they may have this day and may they love you w/all their hearts souls and minds all the days of their lives.Help them meet all their goals including regarding their health.In Jesus name we ask.Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Lord, bless Bigred509, Gwen_B and Jodixee. Lord, bless them with a peace beyond our understanding. Bless them where their needs are, Lord. Bless them with health and well-being, with success in their endeavors, with guidance where they need it. Lord, you know where they need prayers and we lift them up to You; Jehovah Jirah, Jehovah Nissei, Jehovah Elohim and Jehovah Eloquim. God bless them, Lord, with your loving kindness, tender mercies, and patience with them Lord as they go through each day. Thank you, Jesus for hearing our prayers over our brothers and sisters. Amen.
  • Gwen_B
    Options
    Thank you Ladies, I need you prayers :-)
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Blessings, O God, upon Bigred509 Gwen_B and Jodixee,
    Grant them the desires of their hearts and empower them to accomplish their goals and do your work in their communities. We trust that you will protect them and bring wholeness of health and fitness to them and all of us.
    In Jesus name, Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Gracious God,

Bless Bigred509, Gwen_B and Jodixee and meet them right where their needs are. Lord, bless and keep them every day. Place a hedge of protection around them. Keep them and guide them in their journeys. Father God, pour out your blessings and solace and peace upon them. In Jesus' name, Amen.