Weigh In August 25th

Options
mommamellymac
mommamellymac Posts: 205 Member
Pumpkin-Patch.jpg
tot6_zps9eb21e3c.jpg

I need to apologize for being MIA. My computer was not working and my phone is a pain in my rear! You guys are awesome for weighing in twice in the same thread! I love it!

Here is your weigh-in for the week! Good luck!!!

Start Weight:
Current Weight:
Goal Weight:

Weekly struggle: {Are you tracking? are you eating correctly? are you working out? Did you forget something?}

WEEKLY NSV: What was your weekly non-scale victory. What made you squeal with delight and made you proud of you?}

GROUP CHALLENGE: Lets lose 30lbs as a whole!!!

GROUP PROGRESS :
10lbs lost: achieved! 7/14/2013
20lbs lost: achieved! 7/28/2013
30lbs lost:
40lbs lost:

INVITE YOUR FRIENDS! Remember, we are an open group!

If you don't want to do the challenge anymore, please let me know. If you are not active after two weeks, I will remove your name from the chart. Any suggestions? Concerns? Send me a message! You can also add me to see when I post!

Replies

• Janice0711
    Janice0711 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    No problem sweetie:wink:
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    No worries - good to have you back!

Well, my week has been mixed again, mostly due to a lethal combination of TOM and irresistible chocolate brownies! But once I finished both I felt I was back on track and in control. So initially going up 2 lb following last week's weigh in, I lost 3 lb then put on 1 lb this morning.

Start: 128
    Last: 126
    Current: 126
    Goal: 119

And I'm off to the beach for a freezing sea swim!
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    No problem at all! :smile:

Starting Weight: 212.4
    Current Weight: 210.8
    Goal: 192.4

I worked an insane amount of hours last week and I'm pooped! Unfortunately, my hubby and I celebrated our anniversary (technically not until Wed, but this was when our schedules worked out) yesterday and I completely over indulged. I'm working a lot again this week, but I'm going to try not to be horrible.
  • TimeToLoseBelly
    TimeToLoseBelly Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    No worries!

Starting weight : 143.3 pounds

Current weight : 137.7 pounds

Goal weight : 129 pounds
  • dsclemente
    Options
    Okay, I have been doing ALOT of running for the past couple of weeks now and I have notices that I am starting to gain weight. I was down to 136 two weeks ago and I'm up to 139 ..... Is this muscle I'm gaining? Mind you, I have been eating my calories. What should I do here because it is discouraging me......
  • Janice0711
    Options
    I am excited to be working out at Curves (gym for women) with my friends! I am doing this in addition to my Pilates 1 hr 3x week~ready to see results! ;0)
  • phreekles
    phreekles Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had a pretty good week food-wise except I went clubbing last night and drank my day's calories in alcohol so feeling extremely hungover today! However, I have still managed to lose weight which I'm pleased about. My NSV for this week is that I've finally been able to fit into uk size 8 jeans - for the first time in my life!

Starting weight: 128
    Last week: 126
    Current: 124
    Goal: 119
  • jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Start Weight: 218.60
    Current Weight: 212.20
    Goal Weight: 198.60

Weekly struggle:Sweets--specifically cookies--I had 6 girl scout cookies this morning :( I just can't have 1, so I need to avoid them all together. Plus, I have been using my calories on more junk food lately. I do pretty good during the weak, but struggle on the weekends. I need to get back to only one or two healthier sweet treats a day.

WEEKLY NSV: I went back to my water aerobics class on Saturday. I really enjoy being in the water. I usually stay an extra hour and do my own exercises. I love doing mock jumping rope, it is exhausting, but is really effective (I can't jump rope on land because of my knees).
  • Janice0711
    Options
    Start: 185
    Current: 183
    Goal: 175

*I am readjusting my goal...I need something a little more realistic! ha!
    Wow! September already...where does the time go? :tongue: