get2stacey44: Stacey
Gnawcraft: Pidge
hollyla9905: Holly
katie8485: Katie
laurarichards: laur
m23prime (co-moderator): m23 or Mark
miaz143: Mia
michaelgivens: givens

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Original post listed below...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi All!

Ok, I know it sounds silly, but I love when I get a little personal message reply inside of other people's messages. That said, I find it's difficult to remember your user names - and in some cases, they are really long. I would love to create a "cheat sheet" with everyone's user names and their preferred nickname or abbreviation of that name.

For example:

cc11395 = CC

Then, if you ever want to incorporate a message for me, you could just say "CC."

If we agree, then you could reply to this thread with the same format above:

User Name = Abbreviated Name (Nickname)

Let me know what you all think!

CC

Replies

• m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I hear you CC!

m23 works fine for me, m23prime.
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    I LOVE the idea, and I don't mind being referred to by my first name Alana. I came to this conclusion bc shortening my name to BM is too funny (bowel movement) ha ha ha. You can also call me Bori if you like, or m23 sometimes refers to me as "moderator" so, why don't you all pick what would be easiest to remember. I'm pretty easy, and flexible. :) Majority rules on this one... ;) So everyone knows who all are referring to. Happy choosing!
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    LOL at BM! Alana, your name is so beautiful, I think we should definitely use that!

Alana, once we have our participants' names gathered, I can compile them and maybe you could edit my original post and make it sticky for reference?

Cool!

CC
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    CC I truly believe that great minds think alike... ;) I already had thought about doing that very same thing. :)
  • lauralouwho84
    Options
    People call me laur or lauralou... either one works!
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    Hmm everyone calls me Pidge but I do realise that has nothing to do with my profile name here on MFP so if that's a bit hard to remember just call me whatever you like! ^_^
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Pidge it is. :)
  • slh0307
    slh0307 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great idea CC! I guess I could be BTL. :)
  • dward59
    dward59 Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Well, you can call me dward, or you can call me dward59, or you can just call me Dan. I would avoid DW as that stands for Dear Wife (or Darn Wife as the case may be) on other sites where I post.
  • BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Well, you can call me dward, or you can call me dward59, or you can just call me Dan. I would avoid DW as that stands for Dear Wife (or Darn Wife as the case may be) on other sites where I post.

we could just use dw to signify "dying weight". :wink: but no worries... I can add you as dward (which is what I was already using)
  • katie8485
    katie8485 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm Katie to most people.
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    Holly works for me it's my name :)
  • get2stacey44
    Options
    I'm...Stacey :)
  • dward59
    Options
    Welcome Stacey. Trying to think of witticisms about the dam behind you, but they fail me. You've found a good group. Dive in and help us while we help you.
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    5817 works for me. Or, a lot of people call me Givens as well.
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My real names Amelia Florence, but my nicknames are Mia and Millie. :flowerforyou:
  • dward59
    Options
    Welcome Mia! Glad to have you join us.
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    5817 sounds like an inmate number hehe
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Thank you happy to be here!