Allocating resources

Options
Hi! I'm new. :)

Just finished Mission 1 of Season 1. I've noticed ya'll talking about allocating resources...I don't see any option for that in this game. I just downloaded the game, so I don't know how it works. Can I see the things I picked up and put them where I feel would help most? Or do I just get general resource points to build up Abel Township? Do Season 1 missions count?

Replies

• Bob_Sutton
    Bob_Sutton Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Allocating resources was something you could do before the release of Season 2. This has been removed and now all supplies get counted as a general resource. Resources you collect during Season 1 missions do count and if I remember correctly you gain 1 building supply the first time you complete a Season 1 mission instead 3 for the Season 2 missions.
  • sealevels
    sealevels Posts: 123
    Options
    Allocating resources was something you could do before the release of Season 2. This has been removed and now all supplies get counted as a general resource. Resources you collect during Season 1 missions do count and if I remember correctly you gain 1 building supply the first time you complete a Season 1 mission instead 3 for the Season 2 missions.
    Thank you!