Confessions....

Options
LadyG0915
LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
1. I haven't been logging since I have lost my 100 lbs.

2. I haven't been to the gym in 3-4 weeks.

3. I haven't counted calories.

4. I haven't eaten clean.

5. I have eaten fair food.

6. I have been depressed and let it take over my overall life.

I do not want to let this continue. So that is why I am outing myself. I am taking the first step to admitting that I am human and I am going to fall down and that it is ok. But I am going to get back up. I am going to take baby steps to get back to me, emotionally and physically. With the help of my MFP friends, and my fitness friends, I have no room to fail. Thanks for being here!!

Replies

• lee91356
    lee91356 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Dont be hard on yourself! Thats all I want to say. I too stopped for a while due to "life" and I will be honest I gained a few pounds, so one piece of advice - dont be afraid of the scale step on it and see what happened in order to know the real truth of what you've been doing.

Keep at it and do what you need to for you. Dont feel compelled to do everything, just what works for you and more importantly whats sustainable for you currently and in the long term!

Good luck :happy:
  • JumpingJacs
    JumpingJacs Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend! You got this and I was the same way. I came back here just a few days ago and I'm so happy I did. I'm back and so are you. Let's roll.
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    1. I haven't been logging since I have lost my 100 lbs.

2. I haven't been to the gym in 3-4 weeks.

3. I haven't counted calories.

4. I haven't eaten clean.

5. I have eaten fair food.

6. I have been depressed and let it take over my overall life.

I do not want to let this continue. So that is why I am outing myself. I am taking the first step to admitting that I am human and I am going to fall down and that it is ok. But I am going to get back up. I am going to take baby steps to get back to me, emotionally and physically. With the help of my MFP friends, and my fitness friends, I have no room to fail. Thanks for being here!!

You can do it......if you haven't already, get back on track, do what you know you must do. I preach this to anyone who is PRETENDING to listen :wink: - make these things part of your life, new habits, where if you do NOT do them, you feel it, something is missing. Make logging, measuring/weighing food, weighing yourself (I do it daily) - as natural to you as breathing. I also attend real, live support group meetings, actually, it is my NEW addiction, I have four different ones that I attend five x's per month if possible. One of them meets twice a month!!
    You have the tool.....now use it, you have lost 100 pounds, you've done great!! You fell off the wagon, but all is not lost. Good luck!!!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    good girl! new day today
    forgive yourslef for being human and move forward