Discouraged but Determined

Options
Well I have logged in now for 81 days straight. I am down 28 lbs and my goal is to lose another 80lbs. IU saw my nutritionist this week and she was pleased with the 5 lbs in a month lose (as she smiles at me from across the table with her size two skinny jeans on). This is so frustrating!!!!! I almost burst into tears and ran out out the room. My scale at home was showing a whole 1kg less than I weighed in at the nutristionist's office!!!! OMG!!! I was already bummed about the number on my scale and I find out I am 1kg heavier than that!!!! I know 1-2 lbs per week is a healthy weight lose that will be (in the long run) easier to maintain but this is REALLY a rough hill to get over. I do cardio for 1hour a day (completely drenched by the end of it) and I am only eating between 1000 to 1300 cals a day (I am banded). So to me this seems like a failure!! Not sure what more I can do. I am not interested yet in starting with weights and strength training because I feel if I gain muscle mass now it will send me of the edge. I am obsessed with my numbers for the day and freak out if any of them are in red. This is why I am going to see a nutritionist to make sure I don't go down a slippery slop of unhealthy thinking and eating. If you have any good advise or words of incouragement I can sure use them now!!!

Replies

• 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am so new at this please hang in there.
  • hendrixlongacre
    hendrixlongacre Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I TOTALLY GET WHAT YOUR SAYING! I WEIGH IN EVERY MONDAY AND I FIND MYSELF
    STRESSING OVER THE SCALES. TO REACH MY GOAL WEIGHT I NEED TO LOOSE 100
    POUNDS. HANG IN THERE I KNOW WE CAN DO THIS. SLOW AND STEADY IS GOING
    TO WIN THE RACE! AND FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION!! THIS IS OUR YEAR TO ROCK