Week Long Challenge: 8/26/13 - 9/1/13

Options
2»

Replies

• cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    @BTL - is there any health reason to drink all the tea, or is that just a love of yours?

@Holly - Great job! You made your 4 cup water goal! Not only that, you dumped a milkshake! You are my heroine for the night!
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to get in on this? This one should be a piece of cake (only on free day).

8/26 - 18 cups
    8/27 - 16 cups
  • Gnawcraft
    Gnawcraft Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    WOW Givens, you're a water-drinking machine! Great stuff. (and never too late!)
  • cc11395
    Options
    Nice job Givens!

Yesterday I chalked up 11 glasses.
  • bird5027
    bird5027 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Wowzers! Great guzzling Givins! lol!

I got in 11 as well yesterday.
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    I'm so exhausted and sick! I think I made 8 fluids no waters! Not a great day for me I had a lattee for breakfast at 1030, it went downhill from there!
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I'm so exhausted and sick! I think I made 8 fluids no waters! Not a great day for me I had a lattee for breakfast at 1030, it went downhill from there!

Do not worry about, or fuss over setbacks. No matter how major or minor. Learn something if you can from the experience and get stuck in again in the morning.

If you are exhausted, treat yourself to the rest you need. If you are sick, give yourself a chance to heal.

The flesh and bones will tell you what you need to consume to feel better if you listen to them carefully, and learn to block out the roar of craving and desire.

Have a small glass of water as a token gesture to toast the art and craft of making good choices.

When you are rested your perspective will change. When you are not sick your resolve with strengthen.

Take good care of yourself.

Tomorrow is another day to try again.
    m
  • mdgivens
    Options
    @holly - Echo what m23 said. It's not a failure, just a different result from what you expected. Learn from what went right and what went wrong, and improve from there.

@CC, @bird, et al., - Great guzzling, y'all!

8/26 - 18 cups
    8/27 - 16 cups
    8/28 - 21 cups
  • cc11395
    Options
    @holly - hoping you feel better today! The best part about day is that tomorrow is a chance to have a good day! Isn't it great that you tracked what you were doing so you have a basis for change?! I am so proud of you!

@Givens - I think I'm gonna start calling you GG! Great guzzling my friend!

I knocked down 14 glasses yesterday...my skin loves me for it!

CC
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    I was feeling worse but at least my day was better! I don't blame myself for yesterday I have no control over the plague lol!
    Today I drank huge amounts I had 4 cups of soup broth a huge tea a 7 up and now I'm sipping away trying to keep my throat feeling better! I don't believe in unnecessary medication so I won't drug up unless medically necessary so it's all fluids to flush me out!

Hope everyone else did great today
  • cc11395
    Options
    Hope you start feeling better Holly!!

Yesterday was 16 glasses of water, but today is still a bloat-y day...too much sodium in my French Dip broth (but so good)!!

My macros were all green except for Protein, that was off the charts!

Have a great one all!

CC
  • mdgivens
    Options
    @CC - Thanks! Great drinking, good on you for hitting your macros, and congrats on lovely skin.

@holly - Hope you are feeling (and drinking) better today. :drinker:

8/26 - 18 cups
    8/27 - 16 cups
    8/28 - 21 cups
    8/29 - 18 cups
  • m23prime
    m23prime Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Yeah...the beauty benefits of water consumption must never be underestimated.

I must admit to thinking I look better when I am properly hydrated. I sure as heck FEEL better!
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    I have been on fluids all day! I still had to work so I sat at my desk drinking tea and the some bubbly cold diet coke! The tea felt the best and I drink it with nothing added so its not full of unneeded junk! I am going out to dinner with my mom and sister and saving myself the 3 bucks for a drink and having water instead!!!
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    Drinking lots today, and not all diet cokes yay.... I had a large smoothie (checked calories first, and it felt amazing on my throat) and I had tea, and some diet coke of course. I am going to have some cold water and a freezie for snack tonight. I enjoy this challenge and it made me really consider what type of beverages and if I am having enough!
  • mdgivens
    Options
    8/26 - 18 cups
    8/27 - 16 cups
    8/28 - 21 cups
    8/29 - 18 cups
    8/30 - 17 cups
    8/31 - 16 cups
    9/1 - 16 cups

Mission accomplished.