Anyone Starting Body Revolution?

Options
I've ordered it and it just arrived. Planning to start Monday. Anyone done it or wants to keep me company or has any tips?

Replies

• canadiangirl014
    canadiangirl014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I haven't got it but I'd like to try it. I've done Six week Six Pack and 30 Day Shred and keep going over them both, mixing them up. Time for a new workout. I'll see if I can pick the Body Rev DVD today while at work and if so, I'll join you Monday!
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    That would be awesome!
  • jojopa79
    jojopa79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am almost at the end of week 2 and am really enjoying it. I am tracking my cals and have tried some f her recipes. I have noticed results so far on the scale. Lets keep n touch :)
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I am almost at the end of week 2 and am really enjoying it. I am tracking my cals and have tried some f her recipes. I have noticed results so far on the scale. Lets keep n touch :)

Great to hear! :) Congrats! Definitely, let's keep in touch. Feel free to add me, if you like. Hate that MFP has no notifications - I keep getting lost trying to keep track of replies, so I'm sorry this is a bit late!
  • MyHeliumHeart
    Options
    Hello!

I've just done my first workout from the Body Revolution DVD pack - although the package has been staring at me for about two months - ahem.

I consider myself pretty unfit and have about 70lb to lose but it wasn't as bad as I feared. My main concern will be injuring myself as I always seem to come down with a bad bad or pulled muscle a couple of weeks into any new 'regime' and then have to stop. Such a shame because I find her SO motivating, in fact I get a bit teary when she talks about getting the body that we all deserve...!
  • leslieg168
    Options
    My first day with body revolution is tomorrow, lets see how it goes. I must admit I'm a lil overwhelmed, I usually don't exercise.
  • leslieg168
    Options
    How's it going with the body rev?
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am in the second week of part 1. The cardio is good, lots of calories burning but the DVD's although I feel as if I get a good work out I don't burn much but I think the plan is to get you used to doing the exercises then as the weeks go on it gets harder....dreading the cardios for them! I make myself follow the routines though and do them in the order she says. I'm toning up and losing inches but not lost weight for a couple of weeks. Shall plod on though. I enjoy the discipline!!!! Good luck, let me know how you feel once you start
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Thanks for all your replies! I'm halfway through week 2 of BR and am loving it so far. The half hours go by so fast. On the 30DS I felt like each workout lasted forever. I was bored doing the same workout for 10 days. I've been losing weight steadily, about 2 lbs per week (which is what I want and I eat healthy, but not on her plan) but even now only in week 2, I'm noticing changes in my body shape - starting to see a waist, my arms aren't so rounded etc. and definitely feeling stronger. I find the cardio 1 a bit too low-impact now, so I either add weights or dance around more while doing it.
  • ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I just found your group and thought I would post my results so far. Hopefully this will encourage someone because I am thrilled with my progress so far.

I finished Phase 1 yesterday and lost 2 pounds from the beginning. Better yet, I lost 8 inches total. The biggest losses were -1.75 off upper hip, -1.5 off midriff, and -1.25 off waist. I can't stress enough how important those measurements can be. I am really trying to keep away from the scale as much as possible.

Good luck to all whom are in Phase 1. Your strength will greatly improve with this program.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I just found your group and thought I would post my results so far. Hopefully this will encourage someone because I am thrilled with my progress so far.

I finished Phase 1 yesterday and lost 2 pounds from the beginning. Better yet, I lost 8 inches total. The biggest losses were -1.75 off upper hip, -1.5 off midriff, and -1.25 off waist. I can't stress enough how important those measurements can be. I am really trying to keep away from the scale as much as possible.

Good luck to all whom are in Phase 1. Your strength will greatly improve with this program.

Thanks for posting your results! Way to go!! That's fantastic. :) I'm surprised at how much fitter I feel after not quite 2 weeks on this program.
  • andreaeose777
    andreaeose777 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2 of this program, I'm loving it so far. Feel free to friend request me, and we can keep up with each other.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Starting week 2 today! I weighed in yesterday and down 1.8 lbs. I will do measurements at the end of each phase. I have done 30DS and RI30 so this first week I do not find too bad. I know it will get there though. I am not following the diet, just using MFP which has kept me in check. Only 11 more weeks!
  • victoryw
    victoryw Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I plan on starting Monday was wondering if anyone did the 7 day metabolism kick start?
  • Scilla887
    Scilla887 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just started week 11 of Body Revolution. It's an awesome program. I'm planning on starting it again after I completed the program!
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I plan on starting Monday was wondering if anyone did the 7 day metabolism kick start?

I didn't do that. I've just been following my MFP calorie plan, and am losing weight and inches. But I'm not concerned with losing as fast as possible...just getting more workouts and being healthier into my lifestyle. Curious to see if anyone has tried it too.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    I just started week 11 of Body Revolution. It's an awesome program. I'm planning on starting it again after I completed the program!

Way to go!! :) How have the results been for you? Are you following her diet plan?

I'm about to start Phase 2 on Monday! I've upped my weights this past week because I've noticed the lighter ones I had been using up to now seemed too easy. Amazing how quickly your body adapts! I'm planning to do the program again too once I've finished, but with heavier weights and maybe weighted gloves for the cardio to keep challenging myself.
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Starting week 2 today! I weighed in yesterday and down 1.8 lbs. I will do measurements at the end of each phase. I have done 30DS and RI30 so this first week I do not find too bad. I know it will get there though. I am not following the diet, just using MFP which has kept me in check. Only 11 more weeks!

Great job!!! I've not been following her diet either, just MFP and seems to work well too.
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I looked at the guide and I guess this program is actually 13 weeks. Final three weeks are the same workout right?
  • SierraZulu
    Options
    Yes, the final three weeks are the same. :)