Replies

• Goalsat47
    Goalsat47 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hi All:

I'm 45 (46 in October)
    5'4" and 144lbs
    Goal 120

Christmas Goal is a los of 15lbs (might be a little over optimistic but we will see). I've logged onto MFP so many times before but this is the first week that I am really sticking with it. My goal is to log my food EVERY single day no matter what and to get involved in the message boards because I think that will really help.
  • awlosing30
    awlosing30 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'5" Current Weight: 174 but I started MFP 3 weeks ago at 180. My Christmas Goal is to lose 30 lbs. I'm starting from my initial weigh in weight of 180 - so my ticker shows that I've lost 6 pounds and have 24 to go before Christmas! It's slow and depressing at times, but WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone! I'm Melissa. :-)

Height: 5' 3"
    SW: 195 pounds
    CW: 171 pounds
    GW: 130 pounds
    UGW: 120 pounds
    Current BMI: 30.3

I started on MFP for real in mid-May and since then I've lost twenty-four pounds, through exercise and diet. I'm hoping by Christmas to lose another 20-25 pounds, to get down to 150 pounds. That will get me solidly into the overweight range for BMI and only five pounds away from the lightest I've been as an adult.

To keep losing, I'm going to keep up my workouts, which I generally do every day. I'm starting the 30 Day Shred at the beginning of September, probably on a two days on, one day off schedule. I also want to start drinking more water each day.

Good luck, everyone!
  • overzoelous
    overzoelous Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Oh hi!
    I'm 5'7 and currently 286 lbs.
    My goal is to lose 35 pounds before Christmas.
    I joined this site 2 years ago and joined a similar weight loss group for Christmas and lost 30 pounds. Between Thanksgiving and Christmas I had lost motivation and gave in to holiday temptations and lost all desire for health, weight loss, and fitness. This time I'm back and ready to give it 100%. I know what I'm capable of and I'm ready to start my new lifestyle.
  • Akjenn89
    Akjenn89 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 5'4 and 170 lb. I've never seen below 160, so I'm a little hesitant in putting a goal below that. I would like to get down to 155 lb by Christmas. That would mean about 4 lbs a month loss.
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My BMI is 20, which is pretty low, but my main goal is to work off some extra pounds. My fat stores in my stomach and cheeks (like on my face haha), and right now I'm not too fond of my figure! I'm aiming to lose 9 pounds by Christmas, for a weight of 118lb.