Hip Hp Abs

Options
katherine611
katherine611 Posts: 175 Member
Hello team I am on a 30 day count down for Shawm T.'s hip hop abs. Today was day 2:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• melba_321
    melba_321 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm doing something similar... Rockin' Body. I'm in first week. How are you liking Hip Hop Abs? RB is fun and uses dance as well.
  • katherine611
    Options
    I'm doing something similar... Rockin' Body. I'm in first week. How are you liking Hip Hop Abs? RB is fun and uses dance as well.

Hip Hop abs is fun. I am on my 2nd week. What is Rockin Body like?
  • Trechell89
    Options
    I started on Sunday and I love it! I've been eating right too and I've already lost 3 pounds. How are you liking the program?
  • anaanti
    anaanti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I will start this rockin body. IS it ok.. I just check it and I cant decide if I want to start or not haha. And How is hip hop abs?? I soth just a 4 weeks program?
  • katherine611
    Options
    I started on Sunday and I love it! I've been eating right too and I've already lost 3 pounds. How are you liking the program?

I am on week 2 and loving it
  • katherine611
    Options
    I will start this rockin body. IS it ok.. I just check it and I cant decide if I want to start or not haha. And How is hip hop abs?? I soth just a 4 weeks program?

Like Nike just do it
  • anaanti
    anaanti Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Do Nike also have some program?
  • katherine611
    Options
    Do Nike also have some program?

I agree; those who fail to plan: plan to failI am on Week 2with 80 push ups a day until 9/14/2013. I am seeing definition:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Trechell89
    Options
    I'm on my 2nd week starting tomorrow. I've been having so much fun.
  • melba_321
    Options

I'm getting through my 2nd week now, it's still fun, but I'm not feeling it in my abs as much as I had hoped. It's still a great cardio with some strength added in there. I really like Shawn T (even though he is a bit goofy in RB)...he's very motivating & shows the moves well. I definitely feel my workouts in my legs & arms, with some in the abs. I've been doing the calendar schedule, but not taking Sun as a rest day and doing usually 2 workout days each day (one am and the other pm). It has helped me shed some flab and increase some muscle, so it has been good.

I think I will get T25 or Insanity, just because I like how Shawn T puts his workouts together...possibly to use for his cardio w/added strength. I did order P90X (different instructor), to start right after completing Rockin' Body.
  • katherine611
    Options

I'm getting through my 2nd week now, it's still fun, but I'm not feeling it in my abs as much as I had hoped. It's still a great cardio with some strength added in there. I really like Shawn T (even though he is a bit goofy in RB)...he's very motivating & shows the moves well. I definitely feel my workouts in my legs & arms, with some in the abs. I've been doing the calendar schedule, but not taking Sun as a rest day and doing usually 2 workout days each day (one am and the other pm). It has helped me shed some flab and increase some muscle, so it has been good.

I think I will get T25 or Insanity, just because I like how Shawn T puts his workouts together...possibly to use for his cardio w/added strength. I did order P90X (different instructor), to start right after completing Rockin' Body.

Kool I am on my 3rd week of Shawn T's Hiop Hop abs and my husband will be getting insanity for my. Hey if you want an additional move to your regime try the September circuit challenge. We are on week 1. Go at your own pace but don't give up unless that's what your body tells you. Good luck....
  • msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think I will get T25 or Insanity, just because I like how Shawn T puts his workouts together...possibly to use for his cardio w/added strength.

I did Insanity before Hip Hop Abs and I wish I had did them in reverse order. I did not like Shawn T because of Insanity because his "counts" are not consistant in Insanity. Insanity isn't as organized as Hip Hop Abs and he took WAAAAAY to many breaks to "check form". Insanity will definately make you stronger....ESPECIALLY month 2.

Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:
  • katherine611
    Options
    All of this dialogue is great.Thanks for checkin in. I amstill hangin in myself. My husband will be getting insanity. I will try not to start it while i AM DOING MY HIP HOP ABS.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I think I will get T25 or Insanity, just because I like how Shawn T puts his workouts together...possibly to use for his cardio w/added strength.

I did Insanity before Hip Hop Abs and I wish I had did them in reverse order. I did not like Shawn T because of Insanity because his "counts" are not consistant in Insanity. Insanity isn't as organized as Hip Hop Abs and he took WAAAAAY to many breaks to "check form". Insanity will definately make you stronger....ESPECIALLY month 2.

Good Luck!! :flowerforyou:

I loved Insanity and your right...Month 2 kicks your butt! I got stronger and toner.
  • katherine611
    Options
    i am finishing up on week 3 of hip hop abs and still doing 80 push ups daily until 9/14/13. I love the definition in my arms and waistline.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • katherine611
    Options
    today did cardio workout and hip,buns and thighs:bigsmile:
  • melba_321
    Options
    I went into P90X, in week 2 now....and I'm loving it. Tony Horton is awesome too. =) I did end up ordering Hip Hop Abs for my daughter, since she's wanting to start working out too...looks like I'll be doing that along with P90X. It should be fun, since I feel I'm missing just a touch more cardio. The Rockin' Body, I gave to my mother...thinking it should be fun for her and not too intense.

I can see myself getting Focus T25 and TurboFire too. I've seen previews of all the different instructors on BB, and my favorites have been Tony Horton, Shaun T & Chalene Johnson.
  • littlesprite11
    littlesprite11 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    P90X is great!!.I am doing Insanity and Pump myself right now. Can't wait for P90X3 in December:)
  • MrsSweetT
    MrsSweetT Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I started Hip Hop Abs last night and half way through the workout I almost gave in and quit but I keep pushing and am so proud of myself that I finished! Let's see how tonight goes.
  • melba_321
    Options
    So far, I've done the 2 cardio workouts in HHA. --Fat Burning Cardio and Cardio Groove. I really liked them! Shaun T is easier to follow in HHA than Rockin' Body...and the program seems more thorough and better thought out. He is a great motivator. =)

@littlesprite1 - How are you liking Insanity and Pump? I have been intrigued and tempted with Les Mills Combat....it looks like a lot of fun and intense. Is pump more similar to Body Beast?

I know I will end up getting P90X3 for sure. I love Tony Horton's style. =)