Wednesday 28th August 2013

Options
llalpaca
llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
Hi everyone? How did you get on? I forgot to weigh in, sorry! So shall add onto the end of the thread tomorrow morning. Not holding out a lot of hopes though - the long weekend was full of food and I went to a burger festival (!) last night.....

Good luck!

Replies

• walk_fit
    walk_fit Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi, today my weight is 191.7 lbs. Plan is to lose 5lbs by end of September.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hi, have just joined the group. I've been weighing in on Wednesdays for a month now.
    SW: 238lbs
    As of this morning, current weight is 227.2lbs.

I've lost a bit too fast in the last couple of weeks - I'm thinking it's water weight (I didn't lose any extra at the beginning), but am going to keep an eye on it.
  • MsMarlaJean
    MsMarlaJean Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Hmmm...no change on the scale this week :frown: still holding at 170.2

I did go down by a quarter inch in a couple of my measurements, but still was really hoping to be in the 160s this week...

Well, better luck next week!
  • llalpaca
    llalpaca Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome newcomers!

I gained a pound. Boo. It's only the second gain I've had since starting this group, so I'll try not to feel too down about it.

Going on a cycling weekend as of tomorrow though so hopefully that should shift some stubborn weight.

Good luck and see you next week!

L
  • cicibeanz
    cicibeanz Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Down 3.2 lbs to my lowest since joining- 171.2. However, I opted to go out for a huge dinner at Red Lobster last night and stopped at Wendy's on my way home today (three hour drive and I let myself get to hungry trying to atone for that dinner)...so I am guessing that next week will be my usual "one step forward two steps back". You'd think that seeing the pattern would help me take better control of it...

The good news is that I joined the gym at school and have identified 2 great classes that meet twice a week, plus I'm gonna start using the pool. :)