Week 1 Weigh In (8/29)

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
We made it to Week 1 Weigh ins!!! Best if Luck to everyone! Please post on here your weigh in:

SW: (Starting Weight)
CW: (Current Weight)

AND most importantly.... do not forget to weigh in onto the spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AuCWOx0Ny9NvdFBmaEFzS094aTdMMjVSb2pEUWp1QkE#gid=0

Good Luck!

Pam :)

P.S. I will be working on the Week 2 Challenge post tomorrow! Look out for it! :)

Replies

• AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Despite a real effort, I am the same weight (in fact half a pound heavier). That's with approx. 5000 calorie deficit over the week.

I am trying to be grown up about it, but really I want to cry.

I met the challenge. I will do it again this week. Sigh...
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    After cheating and weighing in after the weekend at a heavier weight i have weighed in today at the same weight as last week, but i did have a good moan about not having a particulary good weekend but i am already back on it and am eager to stay on track this week.

SW 131LB
    CW 131LB

Sigh....
    Hey ho lets keep going

xx
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm traveling today so I weighed in yesterday. I had a GREAT week after a few weeks of being stuck. I think the water really helped!

SW: 190
    CW: 187.2
  • Suz67
    Suz67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I weigh exactly the same. I've worked out more this week and drank lots of water. Not letting the scale get me down. I feel good exercising more and know it will pay off!

SW : 197
    CW: 197
  • neon7girl
    neon7girl Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well..it's something..

SW 179.2
    CW 178.2

I'm taking it...at least it's down! :)
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    PW-184
    CW-182.4
    I feel real good about my loss this week, after spending saturday and sunday in the hospital. I'm still haven't got all my test resulte back so exercise is limited to walking but I will do by best this week. Have a Blessed weekend everyone.:smile:
  • pmhandlo11
    pmhandlo11 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i didn't do so hot this week but it my own fault. Haven't been doing what I said I'd do. I'm looking towards a better week this week. The weekend is going to be tough with Labor day . I'm going to try to spend time finding some healthier recipes to replace the old traditional fat laden recipes for Labor day.

Lw 174
    Cw 174
  • momofrugrats
    momofrugrats Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I thought I would have a more significant weight loss but.... I am going to celebrate that I did not gain, the cruches burned but I did them, haven't drank that much water on purpose in a long time, and I enjoyed my exercising,

SW 189.8
    CW 189.4
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    SW- 192.3
    CW-190.2

Yay! I'm happy with that. I want to lose it slowly.
  • cdziallo
    Options
    SW=193
    CW=195

I'm gonna go ahead and assume that strength training with a personal trainer last Sunday caused this temporary weight gain. It's so hard not to get discouraged though.
  • tleonhardt
    tleonhardt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    SW: 157.5
    CW: 152.5

I am pleased that I finally lost a few pounds after trying so hard all summer. I think that the water consumption, logging, and crunches helped me, especially logging even when I didn't want to. Ready for this next week's challenge, and it will be a challenge as I will be on a 4-night, 3-day camping trip with a bunch of teenage scouts who LOVE to eat. I plan to bring some of my own food and plenty of water and to do my crunches even if I have to wake up early and do them in the privacy of my tent! Hope everyone has a great week ahead!
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I am really disappointed.
    SW: 145.6
    CW: 145.6

I had an awesome week too. And when I woke up this morning I felt puffy and bloated. I didn't even want to step on the scale I was afraid I was up and I was just the same. I really thought I would have a loss after such an awesome week.
  • jenfoxjercha
    jenfoxjercha Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OK I went the wrong way. This has me more determined to see what I can do next week. My eating habits have not been great and I have to increase my water. I will do this!!!

SW - 207
    CW - 209.
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    SW: 197.8
    CW: 197

It was not what I was expecting, but a loss is loss. Looking for a better week next week,
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    AZRunnerGirlinErie Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    SW - 152.2
    CW - 149.8

Normally I wouldn't lose weight like this but I have been sick this past week and haven't had much to eat. Next week I think will show more accurate numbers.
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    SW 271

CW 271

1inch from my thighs...yay
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    SW: 175

CW; 175.6

Not worried about this. Ive been under in my calories and training for a half Im doing in October so its alll good :)
  • gingerFLA
    gingerFLA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW= 199.6
    CW= 196.2

Lost 3.4 this week. My body always responds well to a jump start....hoping to keep the momentum going!
  • omgsmg
    omgsmg Posts: 98
    Options
    SW: 365.9
    CW: 362.9
  • ajrich1
    ajrich1 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    SW 292.6
    CW 293.0