Goals and wedding date

Options
lauram_23
lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
What is your weightloss goal and how long do you have to acheive it? (wedding date!)

I would like to lose at least 20lbs before August 3, 2014, which I think should be doable. I started early because I have engagement pictures October 8th and it would be nice to shed some before that too!

How about you ladies?

Replies

• lauram_23
    lauram_23 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    So you guys don't have to repeat yourselves!

Hello, Future Mrs. Combs from Wedding Wire. My name is Ashley. I currently weigh 149, but, I need to get down to 120 by December. I'm getting married May 3, 2014.

elisa_amy I'm May 10, 2014 and would like to be at 130. Currently 145 and cannot get the scale to budge!!!!

Slulik Hello fellow WWette! 24 days away, and aiming for at least another 5 pounds, plus a lot of arm toning. I have already lost 67 pounds!

lauram_23 Slulik- Wow that's amazing, congratulations!!! I think all of our goals are pretty doable, with the right amount of exercise and a healthy diet we can do it!!!

CB2CS Hey! I'd like to lose 10 lbs but more importantly I want to look fit. I'll be married July 2014. Great job on everyone's weight loss so far!
  • EdenGoldie
    Options
    We are looking at next year, by which I aim to have lost about 3-4 stone. Hard work but definitely doable.
  • Slulik
    Slulik Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Sept 21st, 2013....AHHHHH 24 days away!!

I have lost a lot of weight already and it would have been nice to have been down another 10 pounds from where I am. But I had knee surgery end of june and I was allowed no cardio for at least 5 weeks...that was awful.

So I did a lot of bench execrises lifting weights, as a result I gained 10 pounds of muscle. So more toned, but not the number I wanted.
  • mlacey85
    mlacey85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wedding is June 21, 2014... I'd like to be down 25-30 pounds. Just had my engagement pics taken and not happy about my arms!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • HSokol
    HSokol Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    My wedding date is November 28, 2014. I've been working out and tracking since April becasue i figured It'll be easier for me the earlier i start. Plus when i finally go gown shopping i can actually order the smaller dress and not worry so much about alterations. My final goal weight is 145, but if I can beat that I''ll be stoked. I'm at 160 right now (which is 16 down from my starting point) so I have at least 25 more to go. Gotta focus on my stomach and arms right now though, anyone have any recommended exercises?