Options
2»

Replies

• meatymeat33
    meatymeat33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    PW 158.1
    CW 155.4

I am so happy with my number. I have been trying to get past this hump for a few weeks and I finally did. AND I am so excited.....today when i weighed in on my Wii Fit.....it finally said i am in the "normal" weight range!! OMG YESSS!! I went from.... "obese" to "overweight" to finally finally "normal" !!!!!! I am so very happy!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    WendyCollinson2004 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    s w: 144.9
    Cw: 145.3
    I know that the gain is from eating out twice yesterday. So not too worried.
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I have been doing really well staying within my calories and exercising most days. I need to exercise MORE. I slacked on water big time yesterday but have been drinking lots. My official weigh in day is Monday but I am excited to see a lbs loss! This is the first time in a year I have been under 180. Let's see if it stays that way ;) Good luck in our second week!

SW: 183.1
    CW: 179.5
  • mazarith
    mazarith Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    SW: 222.4
    CW: 220.2
  • coleman45
    Options
    SW= 156.50
    CW= 154.80

My Goal for the next week is: 152
  • hanginrailranch
    hanginrailranch Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    SW: 228.5
    CW: 228.4

My goal for next week: get the weight to 227
    I have done well w logging in and watching the intake and eating healthy. I have changed my diet to gluten free and am thinking this may be impacting my plateau but feel that I am on the right track.
    I am exercising on a more regular basis but feel that I need to crank it up a notch...
    I know if I keep this up, it will eventually show up as a loss...am keeping the faith...let's hang in there...this does work...
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    SW: 183.8
    CW: 181.4

Loss of 2.4 pounds...:wink:

My goal for next week is to get into the 170's.

After weighing in last Thursday I made some bad choice on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday I finally decided that I was going to do this and so far have been killing it this week.. I just hope I can keep up the momentum..

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • 52kgirl
    52kgirl Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    SW:177
    CW:173
    Goal weight for next week: 171
  • Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    SW: 185.2
    CW: 185.0

Little steps... But it's okay, since it is going in the right direction!

Next week's goal is 184!

Sorry for checking in so late - I am not used to weigh-in on Thursday, and we are moving at my work today, so with getting everything packed by yesterday evening I just forgot :embarassed:
  • MsEye
    MsEye Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    SW=202.4
    CW=204.4

PMS WON!! :(
  • ashelizlow0491
    ashelizlow0491 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    SW-479
    CW-476

Hoping to be at 470 next week!