No idea where to start

Options
ElegantElle
ElegantElle Posts: 24 Member
So I'm good at tracking and I acknowledge I need to loose the weight but thats all I got. I've been tracking and so far I've lost nothing so I increased my excercise and try to stay under my calorie goal. My diary is open to friends which I also need for this journey could someone point me in the right direction?

Replies

• saanaismom
    saanaismom Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I have a lot of good supportive knowledgeable MFP friends in my network - add up :)
  • AAustin311
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. I have a lot of good supportive knowledgeable MFP friends in my network - add up :)

I would like to add you also saanaismom if that is o.k.. My diary is open. I have been consistent and inconsistent due to moving and life stressors. However I was pretty consistent with my logging except for cheat days.
  • Ashli_Renee
    Ashli_Renee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all you ladies. :smile:
  • AAustin311
    Options
    There is a 30 day challenge starting today, which I joined by fellow Youtuber Iamchinareene. I was doing weight watcher's online but find that MFP is basically the same and I prefer it more. This is a 30 day challenge that is free and I joined today to jump start my journey. I moved a month ago and things were hectic. However, if you ladies are looking for motivation or a challenge, feel free to check her out. I promise to be consistent with my logging and if I need to fix some areas that you all notices, feel free to let me know. I struggle in the sugar department =)
  • Iamtheseer
    Iamtheseer Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Neither do I. LOL, I just know I have to start somewhere. I would like to lose 100lbs but looking at it that way is overwhelming.

I am aiming for losing weight in 20lb increments, that sounds more realistic, not as overwhelming, and more motivational. I follow BWLW on Facebook, and amazed at the transformations they feature. I want to be one of those features and at the same time feel like I have to try every exercise and then I am not able to stick with any exercise.

I really wanting to try Zumba because it seems as if people are dropping the weight like it's hot, LOL. To be honest, it sounds like an easy fix, poof the weight magically disappears. That is my fear that if the weight comes off quickly, I will not be able to keep it off.

I want to change my mindset, in order to change my life.I don't want a quick fix, I want to lose and sustain. Right know, I mainly walk for exercise and since I don't know many people, I exercise alone. I am going to try a plan to exercise and modify if necessary.