Friday 8/30 Weigh In

Options
PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Happy Friday Diehards! How did everybody do this week? Did you reach your goals?

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Not quite a pound, but I'm down 0.7.

Two weeks ago I was at 180.4. Then last week I was up to 181.8. Back down to 181.1 today so I'm at least moving in the right direction again. My next trainer weigh-in is September 11 and I'm determined to be in the 170's by then. Seems like every time I'm close to getting into the next "decade" it takes me a few weeks to break though. I'm eating within my calories but my food choices haven't been as good, etc. Time to get focused again.
  • btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Got my run in this morning. Also did a weigh in just to see. I normally weigh on Mondays rather than Fridays because I sometimes run on Fridays. I was almost 2 lbs less than my Monday weight, but not sure how much of that was sweat, so I'm not going to change my weight on MFP.

I'm going out of town this weekend so my eating is going to be tested. No home made meals for three days.
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Good morning! My weight this morning was 160, so that's up 1.6 from last week. My food choices weren't the best this week, but I'm going grocery shopping tonight and I"m going to stock up on healthy stuff!!

Today is a rest day for me, but I'm gearing up for my long run tomorrow. I'm supposed to do 7 miles!! YIKES!! My goal is to get up early before it gets too hot and get it overwith. I'm looking forward to the calorie burn, but not the pain!

Have a great Friday everyone!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Good morning! My weight this morning was 160, so that's up 1.6 from last week. My food choices weren't the best this week, but I'm going grocery shopping tonight and I"m going to stock up on healthy stuff!!

Today is a rest day for me, but I'm gearing up for my long run tomorrow. I'm supposed to do 7 miles!! YIKES!! My goal is to get up early before it gets too hot and get it overwith. I'm looking forward to the calorie burn, but not the pain!

Have a great Friday everyone!

I have to get to the grocery store too - half my problem this week was that I didn't do any food prep & didn't have the right food in the house.

Good luck with your 7 mile run. Holy cow! I'm tackling 4-1/2 miles for the first time tomorrow.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    2.2 pounds down and lots of inches off since last measurement. Yay!
  • sgouti1
    sgouti1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    185.1, down .2 from last week..lol. My crazy weekend splurges take the whole week to undo..dang it. When will I learn?!
  • LBinSF
    LBinSF Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Very excited about the 176.6 weigh in this morning!
    Back on track (after eating junky carbs & too much food whil on vacation) and have been in ketosis (burning stored fat) for most of this week- & have started lifting weights again which also helps! Thanks to this group for keeping me honest. This is second day I've been in the 170's (since March) - so feeling encouraged.
    Everyone have a GREAT holiday weekend! Look forward to reading your posts.
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm baaack. Just weighed in This morning at 208. I knew I'd gain but I thought it would be more. I am coming off of a workout break and will get back into it starting Sunday. I will probably drop two lbs the first week. We shall see.....

The hardest part will be getting back into the habit of tracking my calories, everyday, all the time......
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    I'm baaack. Just weighed in This morning at 208. I knew I'd gain but I thought it would be more. I am coming off of a workout break and will get back into it starting Sunday. I will probably drop two lbs the first week. We shall see.....

The hardest part will be getting back into the habit of tracking my calories, everyday, all the time......

Welcome back! How was your trip?
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    114.5 lbs- lost 0.5 lbs since last week. I'm focusing on getting more toned and those ripped abs are starting to show :drinker:

Congrats to all the die-hards for keeping up so far :heart:
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Well my apologies, I am obviously spending my time coaching and working, and have been way to quiet here. But with a very young team, its what I gotta do.though. So far so good, we had our first game last nite, gave them 2 touchdowns to start the game, then we put it in gear and won 34 -14.

OH yea you wanna know my progress, well I am at 199. little progress there neither!

Bear with me friends, my focus is switched to the kids right now, but believe me I am thinking of you all every day!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    Options
    Well my apologies, I am obviously spending my time coaching and working, and have been way to quiet here. But with a very young team, its what I gotta do.though. So far so good, we had our first game last nite, gave them 2 touchdowns to start the game, then we put it in gear and won 34 -14.

OH yea you wanna know my progress, well I am at 199. little progress there neither!

Bear with me friends, my focus is switched to the kids right now, but believe me I am thinking of you all every day!

We miss you when you're not here, but we understand why you can't always be. Good luck with the season! Congrats on a blow-out win.