Weekly Google Spreadsheet

Options

Replies

• iain_71
    iain_71 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great spreadsheet and I'm top can't believe it:bigsmile: Won't last long went for a curry and beers last night!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
  • branbury
    branbury Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I showed up on the first spreadsheet, but didn't in others. Where do I need to type my current weight? I did weigh in on my profile page, but there must be someplace else you need my CW?
  • branbury
    branbury Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    pretty new here. What is a Weekly Weigh-in thread? Where do I find it? thanx!
  • RTDice
    RTDice Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    branbury:

Each week a new weekly weigh in tread is started, you need to post in that thread your current weight.

If you go to the group's page: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14988-lose-30-lbs-by-october-2013

you'll see all the threads for the group. You are looking for the latest weekly weigh in tread, click on that and then post in there.

I am (unless someone's done it while I've been typing this) about to create the week 5 thread.

Hope that helps.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    pretty new here. What is a Weekly Weigh-in thread? Where do I find it? thanx!

I am so sorry! I didn't see that someone posted in here!:flowerforyou:

It looks like RTDice answered your questions.:smile:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7u68Y6xzsQaUExPSkZON1pkZnc/edit?usp=sharing

Here is week 5 my friends!

Just out of curiosity, I have been contemplating starting another 13 week challenge that would run from 10/1 until the end of the year. I would probably give it an incredibly cheesy name. Just seeing who, if anyone, would be interested?

It would have basically the same thing as this one, except I am going to amp up the weekly challenge into a competition and it will have a weekly spreadsheet similar to this weigh-in. Of course optional to those who want to do it. I would probably also add in optional monthly measurements, progress pics, and a thread to place you weekly workout plans, like an exercise diary.
  • Butterflykisses123
    Butterflykisses123 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    The weeks are going by so fast! If you end up starting that other group, btw, I'm in! I forgot to reply when you first posted. :)
  • RTDice
    Options
    I like the colour scheme on this one. :)
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    I like the colour scheme on this one. :)

My daughter was playing with her bracelets during church that Wednesday night and they were those colors. I thought they all looked pretty together, so it inspired the new color scheme. :smile:
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Week 9:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7u68Y6xzsQaTEJYZDFBa19WZ3M/edit?usp=sharing

I am soon going to be starting to set-up everything for the challenge I mentioned earlier. If you would like me to message you the details when it is all set-up, just let me know!
  • RTDice
    Options
    Challenge? Sorry missed that one. It's been a rough few weeks. Yes please.
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Challenge? Sorry missed that one. It's been a rough few weeks. Yes please.

I am going to start a new challenge for when this one is over. :bigsmile:

Gonna add a few more optional things such as a weekly challenge competition that will have a ranking spreadsheet similar to the weigh-in one here, a weekly exercise diary, monthly measurement threads, and a couple of more things. I have started working on a few things with it on my down time and going to try to have it up and running on MFP about two weeks before the end of this one.

Any and all suggestions are welcome from everyone!:bigsmile:
  • 911kate
    911kate Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    PBsMommy and Everyone in 30 lbs Lost by October Group,
    THANK YOU THANK YOU so much for the help you were to me by just belonging to such a positive group.
    At my Doc appointment this week, I was told I have lost 20 lbs since May 2013 (13 lbs from this challenge) so that was great news.
    I still want to lose 30 more lbs (15 at a time seems my pace) so please include/invite me to your Next Amazing Challenge.
    Congratulations and best wishes to each of you too!
    Kate
  • RTDice
    Options
    That is Fantastic news Kate, well done!
  • PBsMommy
    Options
    Week 11:
    https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7u68Y6xzsQaZjFQU21JSjY2b2M/edit?usp=sharing

I have the new group up and running on here. I still have it set to private right now, but will be changing it to public soon. So, you can try to search for it in the next 30 minutes or so.

Group name is Lean and Mean in 13, I know cheesy! I warned ya'll I was cheesy, therefore it would have a cheesy name:wink::wink:
This discussion has been closed.