Embarrassing moments

Options
What are your most embarrassing moments during or after work out?

1. When I'm finished working out and getting undressed to go for a shower, I take of my underwear and it's soaked with sweat, I look like I've wet myself it's that bad.
2. While working out the other day, I was doing crunches and my back was squelching on the floor and every time I crunched it sounded like a really loud fart. (I have since bought a floor mat so it's all good)

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    My underwear are drenched also!

My gym has 5 showers. I got in the 3rd one & let out a really loud 5 second fart. A lady started laughing at me...:laugh:
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    i pee when i do jumping jacks. i have to wear a pad
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of smelling my shorts after a Jillian workout...and now I try and rinse them out along with my sports bra. Mmmm, sweaty butt smell! :p
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    I sweat from my legs, arms, and back of my neck. It's odd and weird!!! When I get home from a run my car seat is soaked and so are my shorts. LOL. I will post hubby's cuz it's hilarious.......he gets AWFUL gas when we run or do the 30ds. It's almost constant sometimes :laugh:
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Doing squatting punches with my terrible form and in my shorts made my bf start laughing out loud saying I looked ridiculous. I looked in a mirror. Yes - I do look incredibly ridiculous.

And as far as sweaty stories go - I just create a pool of sweat on my yoga mat and I even slipped on it a few times.
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    We have a Mum's walking group after school. This afternoon one mum turns up and puts her backside to the wall and does a little wiggle - she'd gotten a slight wedgie from getting out of the car LOL so we all lined up against the wall and 'adjusted' ourselves along with her... we're a little strange like that ;)
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Umm yeah, I too pee a little when I do jumping jacks.