September Challenge Day 1

Options
Trice316
Trice316 Posts: 31 Member
Good Morning,

This is day 1 of the September challenge. I am ready to take this journey. The challenge is to keep an online or written journal of what you eat and how you feel about those choices at the end of the day. I will use My fitness pal to log my food choices and will post the answers to the 4 questions by 8 pm, if possible. We all know life tends to get in the way of the best laid plans.

Starting weight 144.9
Waist ( navel) 35.5
Hips 41.25
My goal is to lose 2lbs this week.

For more info go to....www.blackweightlosssuccess.com

Hope to read your responses later this evening. Off to church.

Replies

• hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am using the clean eating meal plan that is being provided. I have posted pictures of my meals in instagram as hdean1989. Did anyone else find the omelet huge? I love logging it in here as I can create the recipe and then modify to show how much I ate. Good luck everyone and I will be posting my answers here after work :smile:
  • drshandrad
    drshandrad Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Time to get back on track logging in my food. Glad to be on here with you ladies!
  • litajl
    litajl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon!!!

I am sooo excited to find this group and this challenge. Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other. I am looking forward to knowing you all.

Blessings

Lita
  • Trice316
    Trice316 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    This is the end of day 1. I was definitely going a different direction but that did not work but I feel that I did well today. I did not over do it and that is good.

Question #1
    I am happy with what I ate today.

Question #2
    I did not subcomb to emotional eating today.

Question #3
    I need to reign in my sweets. That is my downfall.

Question #4
    I will plan my meals and snacks for tomorrow. This will head off eating unhealthy foods.
  • MotherMadamTransformed
    Options
    My first day challenge was OK... I did well by staying under my calorie goal but perhaps I could've made better selections with certain foods I did eat... I didn't get to workout this morning as planned but all in all, today was a good day!!!
  • hdean1989
    hdean1989 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    i used the meal plans but i calculated my own calories.... i ate way less then what was provided. I think it was because the omelet was too big so i only had half (i got full) and I didnt eat barely any of my chickpeas