Looking for a motivator/buddy/twin

Options
FauxAngel13
FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
Hi, I've been part of this group for a while but haven't really participated much...I seem to mostly have my health under control so am throwing myself back into fitness and clean eating. I am looking for friends/ buddies/ motivators/ twins who are around daily who want to comment, participate and motivate and receive the same in return preferably on a daily basis.

A little about me; I'm an anxiety nut and have been diagnosed with EDNOS and as a result really struggle with body image, in my head I know how I look and feel and think I am very realistic, but when I see photos or my reflection I see someone 3x times bigger? I am aware of this and am working on having positive ideas, images and experiences of myself but it is a slooooooow process. I have IBS which seems to be insane and mean I struggle to eat many of the obvious things, I'm still finding my way with low fodmaps and am working closely with a gastroenterologist and dietitian to monitor and improve my health through diet. I have an awesome pt who is also on board with my mental and physical health and is very supportive of my ability and needs.

...so you ask, why do I need you? because I would like to form positive and supportive relationships with people in relation to my food and exercise habits, as well as my body image and progress towards realistic and healthy goals. I feel that this interaction would make it easier to work on all of these things as it is a bit overwhelming on my own at the moment and I do seem to be slimming, which sprials and causes issues all round...

so add me please :)

stats: in case your wondering...

sw: 167lb 76kg (I think I was heavier, but this is the highest number I have any record of)
cw: 125lb 57kg
ugw: 112-120lb 50-55kg

height: 5'7" 170cm

Replies

• FauxAngel13
    FauxAngel13 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I totally forgot my goals....

run 5k
    run 10k
    run 15k

squat with my bodyweight on a barbel XD

feel safe and happy in a bikini
  • KairielNadari
    KairielNadari Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hey!
    i have/had Bulimia, and im working alone to improve my health/weight.
    Want to get back to ~120lbs (5'9)
    My goals are to get back in my jeans and be able to do a hiking holiday.
    I also wouldnt mind abs.
    Im not super at logging, especially if im avoiding counting calories because binge, but i always try to be supportive when my friends comment :)

Good luck to you
  • SKINNYFAT2FABULOUS
    Options
    I totally forgot my goals....

run 5k
    run 10k
    run 15k

squat with my bodyweight on a barbel XD

feel safe and happy in a bikini

I'd like to squat my bodyweight with a barbel too! I've got a long ways to go though I'm only doing 55lbs at the moment until I get my form down - I keep having issues with my knees going in. What are you currently squatting?

my dream is to feel happy in a bikini too! My main goal is to grow a bigger butt and legs!