Free Phone Apps? Which do you use?

Options
I searched for a lifting App and it seems there are about 1.3 million! My phone is provided through work, so the app must be free...
So what do you ladies like to use?

Replies

• sampson2010
    sampson2010 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I use LiftBig on my Android. It's nothing fancy, but it's free and functional.

A word of advice if you do end up using LiftBig: it seems to be a fairly common mistake that people enter their weights where they should be entering their reps. The app will calculate your work weight for you, so the five empty spaces are for recording the number of reps completed in each set. And unfortunately, it doesn't let you edit previous workouts, so double-check your entries before you "finish workout."
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    I use lifting buddy on android, free but you can't put notes in or anything other than 0-5 reps. it calculates what you should be doing the next session automatically including deloads for 3 fails.
  • PitBullMom_Liz
    PitBullMom_Liz Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I use the Stronglifts app. It's simple but great.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    jefit

Can be used once you move on from Stronglifts too.
  • trosewine
    Options
    I use Metric Me (iphone) as you can add other exercises and track daily weight.
  • hunt80
    hunt80 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I use LiftBig on my Android. It's nothing fancy, but it's free and functional.

I use this one as well, it´s free and easy to use. And I like that it tells me what weight to use and if I stalled, it will take that into account as well and tell me to use a lower weight.
  • lwoodroff
    lwoodroff Posts: 1,431 Member
    Options
    I couldn't get jefit to upload in real time (ie set by set) - am I being a bit dense??
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I use fitocracy, logging with jokes