Where ya from?

Options
2»

Replies

• BoricuaMami5785
    Options
    Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Earth, Sol System.

Go Orioles! Go Ravens!

Givens, I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy your sense of humor. :smile:
  • miaz143
    miaz143 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I've vacationed to the Green and White Mountains and have swam on the Cape in the oceans white with foam. On summer nights I yell Boston you're my home! Not found of humidity and after 2 feet of snow I'd consider that a blizzard.
    People say we suck at driving, but I like to consider myself an exception. :)
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Earth, Sol System.

Go Orioles! Go Ravens!

Givens, I can already tell that I'm going to enjoy your sense of humor. :smile:

Well, I just wanted to be specific. Now if there's a Baltimore, Maryland, United States, Earth in another solar system, I am right and royally screwed. :smile:
  • ChasingKatie
    ChasingKatie Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I live just outside of Chicago. Like some of you I have moved around a ton, but never more than 30 miles from where I was born :)
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Eastern WA, here. Love it here, it's a lot less rainy than the other side of the state... However, it does get hotter in the summer.

Grew up down in southern CA, and my dad is Army so I've moved around a bit with my parents, but I have and always will call WA home.

Small world, too. CC, my parents live in Fountain, CO right now, as my dad is stationed at Fort Carson!
  • that_tall_girl
    that_tall_girl Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Born and raised in Spokane, WA; moved to Santa Clara, CA two months ago. I miss my Washington home, but the Bay Area is beautiful and the weather is pretty much perfect all the time.
  • IdaBigelow
    Options
    also the pacific northwest just south of Olympia -- I also love the cool grey days :)
  • l0sing_it
    Options
    Wow! Great group of folks. I was born in Tampa, Florida and being an Air Force brat have lived in several locations, (all in the South), then we settled back in Tampa, Florida.
    I love the Gulf beaches, amazing sunsets, and the warm winters. The summer is LONG and HOT, but we have A/C.

I am from FL too! The Nature Coast! Homossassa Springs, not too far away from you :)
  • asundeen88
    asundeen88 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Knoxville, Tennessee here!
  • Canuname
    Canuname Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area
    By Hershey Park :-)
  • Carysta
    Carysta Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    *Cary waves at her fellow Canadians*

I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, home of ... rocks and trees and waterrrrrrrrrrrr... :)
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    NO WAY JESS!! That is a small world, because Fountain, CO is little...no one has ever heard of it unless they know someone at Ft.Carson! It's a lovely little town...don't know if you have been but there is a 7-11 right off the freeway that my grandparents used to run!

I love seeing my fellow PNW's!!

CC
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    My parents love living in Fountain, CC! If my dad doesn't re-enlist when his contract is up, they are talking about staying in Fountain or Colorado Springs. I'm going over there to visit in January and I can't wait!!

... They're also trying to convince me that I need to move there. So I'm slightly worried my mom might try kidnapping me whilst I visit LOL.
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    i am from a small town in Mid-Michigan called...wait for it....Midland. i was born and raised here and i'll probably die here and now i hope you all have John Cougar Mellencamp's Small Town stuck in your heads! lolol
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi small town in Ca. Its hot and smoky but when its nice it is really nice.