I need serious advice

Options
2»

Replies

• EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    If this guy was someone I would likely not see again around town, I wouldn't care. However, he works at the same hospital, knows some of my family members, and is in the same professional organization as I am.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    So...what exactly are you looking for here?

So far you've gotten two very different suggestions. Completely ignore him and move on or sleep with him.

You seem against ignoring him. So that leaves you with one remaining option. :smile:
  • EBFNP
    Options
    I already said I was going to end any chance of friendship. I guess I was asking for advice to support my intuition about this guy. Thanks!
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Sleep with him.

This.

He's a guy and will therefore stop contacting you after you put out.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    If this guy was someone I would likely not see again around town, I wouldn't care. However, he works at the same hospital, knows some of my family members, and is in the same professional organization as I am.

Be polite but firm.
  • EBFNP
    Options

Be polite but firm.

I definitely was. I think sometimes I get into a mode of sparing other people feelings that I don't get the message across, but I told him I didn't want to continue any friendship even platonic. I don't hate him to show malice towards him I am just looking out for me.

I am not going to sleep with him because I am waiting on marriage for that. Sorry, to disappoint those who think that's a great idea.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'm not a lady but do you see him often outside of your dating/friendship hang outs? If not, as in it won't hurt a work atmosphere or business, then I'd let go of it entirely. He sounds aweful, no guy should take about other girls like that and he has super big baggage still lingering from his ex. He's not dateable right now