Warm fuzzies

Options
I just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate all the support you each have given me the last few weeks. I know I've been a Debbie downer and a royal pain in the *kitten*. This long weekend I finally feel like myself again and back on track. Had a great run today and been very positive. The school yr is always a bumpy journey for me, because I don't do well with time management and tend to get overwhelmed easily. You all have done a wonderful job with the 30DS, I wish I could have stuck with it. I'm so glad I've stuck to running, though!!! Hubby and I will sign up for a 5k this fall!!! So thanks again to each of you, my cyber besties!! Can I share one more thing??? Ok 2....... 1) I got in a brand new pair of size 12 jeans today that I had bought in dec but couldn't wear yet and they weren't too snug!!!! 2) I was trying on pants at the thrift shop today (got some STEALS!!!) and looked in the mirror deciding to take a pic and compare...........the first pic is the first of July of this yr the second is today. All I've done is up my carbs and calories plus run almost daily and do the 30DS sporadically, what I saw was shocking and def broke my negative attitude!!!

2jahz0i.jpg

I also am including a pic of me close to my heaviest weight. Before MFP, 2 1/2 yrs ago. Thought you may like to see how far I've come since the beginning. This was actually a wedding pic, 2nd marriage for us both so it was pretty informal:

2j8eo8.jpg

Replies

• kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    just the difference in the picture is spectacular!!! Very impressive girl! You are really getting this done.... Congrats!
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    Options
    just the difference in the picture is spectacular!!! Very impressive girl! You are really getting this done.... Congrats!

Thank you! You've been a great support!! It's hard to see myself skinny........ Or thinner........I always look at the negatives and not the positives. But I have to say, DAMN I glad my *kitten* is coming back again!!!!
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you look fabulous!!
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    so much improvement. You have done so well, going back to work after the holidays and having so much more to try and work around will be hard for anyone.
    Options
    Thanks guys!! And seriously, thanks for your support and putting up with my whining. :flowerforyou:
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    hey i go back to work tomorrow so it may be coming back your way LOL
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh woman! You look amazing, slimmer all over. I bet it sure felt great to slip into those jeans you bought last year. I'm glad this pic got you motivated again. It's a shame how easy it is to lose motivation but it's sometimes so hard to get it back.
    Great job!
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Ya look great!! You should be proud of all you hard work!!!
    Options
    Oh my gosh woman! You look amazing, slimmer all over. I bet it sure felt great to slip into those jeans you bought last year. I'm glad this pic got you motivated again. It's a shame how easy it is to lose motivation but it's sometimes so hard to get it back.
    Great job!

Sure does!! Nice to be out of a funk!!
  • LauraJean7619
    LauraJean7619 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to let you all know that I really appreciate all the support you each have given me the last few weeks. I know I've been a Debbie downer and a royal pain in the *kitten*. This long weekend I finally feel like myself again and back on track. Had a great run today and been very positive. The school yr is always a bumpy journey for me, because I don't do well with time management and tend to get overwhelmed easily. You all have done a wonderful job with the 30DS, I wish I could have stuck with it. I'm so glad I've stuck to running, though!!! Hubby and I will sign up for a 5k this fall!!! So thanks again to each of you, my cyber besties!! Can I share one more thing??? Ok 2....... 1) I got in a brand new pair of size 12 jeans today that I had bought in dec but couldn't wear yet and they weren't too snug!!!! 2) I was trying on pants at the thrift shop today (got some STEALS!!!) and looked in the mirror deciding to take a pic and compare...........the first pic is the first of July of this yr the second is today. All I've done is up my carbs and calories plus run almost daily and do the 30DS sporadically, what I saw was shocking and def broke my negative attitude!!!

2jahz0i.jpg

I also am including a pic of me close to my heaviest weight. Before MFP, 2 1/2 yrs ago. Thought you may like to see how far I've come since the beginning. This was actually a wedding pic, 2nd marriage for us both so it was pretty informal:

2j8eo8.jpg
    Looking really good
    Options
    Thanks ladies. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here!!
  • fitatforty3
    fitatforty3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You look great nice job and you found what works for you which is key
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Great job!

Right I hate when my body just refuses to do anything. I've been trying my best to keep going despite TOM, properly known as "shark week" for me haha. So far so good but yesterday was a triple whammy! Asthma, shark week and then when I was taking out my contacts I pinched my eye and now I can't see very well from it. Sheeeesh!!! Really? c'mon! But I'm just using some antibiotic type eyedrops (yes this is not my first time LOL) and taking some advil and keeping my inhaler near by...this too will pass and I'm going to workout tonight!
    Options
    Great job!

Right I hate when my body just refuses to do anything. I've been trying my best to keep going despite TOM, properly known as "shark week" for me haha. So far so good but yesterday was a triple whammy! Asthma, shark week and then when I was taking out my contacts I pinched my eye and now I can't see very well from it. Sheeeesh!!! Really? c'mon! But I'm just using some antibiotic type eyedrops (yes this is not my first time LOL) and taking some advil and keeping my inhaler near by...this too will pass and I'm going to workout tonight!

Oh no!!!! Hope it all gets better very soon. TOM is almost here and life sucks due to family situation so life will be interesting.
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Great changes, you look wonderful! I am so glad we "met" each other, it's great to have encouragement and support :)
    Options
    Great changes, you look wonderful! I am so glad we "met" each other, it's great to have encouragement and support :)

I know, right :-) thanks! You have been a wonderful support, too. Sure hope you can get on track since school started. All should be ok in a week or two. I still struggle.