Options
    Just wanted to add in my stats as well

SW: 143-146
    GW:130-135
    Chest: 35.5
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 37
    Thigh: 23

Can't wait to see what results I have after 10 days...almost there ladies <3

No offense but can I say you skinny minny's suck!!! :sad: love ya to death, but I would kill to be that weight again. :huh:

My 10 day falls during TOM so I will a bloating queen! Not measuring or weighing til next Thursday. Maybe Friday!

Good luck!!!!

Aww well I've always been small. I really don't eat a lot. My husband says I could get full off of a scratch and sniff menu! But Soda has always been my drink of choice and I've now been at an office job for the past 5 years. I'm happy to say that I've cut my soda down A LOT and it's made a noticeable difference in how I feel and how much I crave it.

ewww...TOM makes me feel like a whale

Kinda like Shamu? He's so cute!! HAHAHAHA!! Never used the term whale, but seems very fitting :drinker:

Yea cutting out pop sucks big time. Do you drink real or diet?
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Shamu fits! I hate how bloated you get and you want to eat everything all the time.

My drink of choice was mountain dew. I tried the diet sodas once, dr pepper tasted pretty good, but I found it made me eat more junk food.

Now I mostly drink water all day at work and might have a soda with dinner, but I've cut down so much and it was hard but I still did it :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!!!!! I switched from real to diet 2 years ago and have cut way back. I like it and crystal light but find my sweet cravings increase with both.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I think its the aspartame in the products.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    does anyone else have any pics they would like to share?
  • ChiJenn
    ChiJenn Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    CW:187-190 depending on the day
    GW: 150
    Waist: 38.5
    Hips: 47
    Thighs: 24.5
    Arms: 13.5

Front:

2_zps4e92e4d0.jpg

Side:

4_zps8c0190a2.jpg

Back:

5_zpsd0020a6a.jpg

Oh yeah, please don't mind me having to stand on my toilet. I'm too short to stand on the floor and get a full length shot, and I don't have a full length mirror, so I had to improvise!

I love that you are standing on the toilet, it made me laugh out loud. Soo cute.