MONDAY 9/3! So much for August

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Hi gang! Happy September to all! Wow, August has come and gone, like a whirlwind to me. So what will you all be doing today? We have a late practice tonight, so I am going to take a hike after work, then pick some tomatos and cook them down for sauce.

Replies

• btsinmd
    btsinmd Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Actually it's Tuesday 9/3

Today for me will be strength training and yoga. I also have a meeting tonight and really need to get my house back into order. I probably won't get everything done tonight, but I'll do the best that I can.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Definitely dragging after coming off a four day weekend. Meeting a friend for breakfast in an hour. I need to go grocery shopping (old mother hubbards cupboard is pretty darn bare) and I'm going to the gym today for legs and cardio. Oh and laundry. So much laundry!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I stayed home this weekend so my laundry is done, my house is clean, I went grocery shopping, etc. On the flip side the lunches for this week that I shopped for & prepped are still in my refrigerator at home. :sad:

Pilates class tonight after work. Really getting tired of my gym being closed. I'm managing to get decent workouts in, but it's becoming tedious. I was out in my back yard yesterday afternoon with a resistance band looped around my clothesline pole getting in the shoulder exercises I typically do at the gym on the weekend.