temptation

Options
fishnr2
fishnr2 Posts: 31 Member
I forgot to take my salmon fillet in the morning so I had to grab something form the shop for the lunch today. OMG. I was already by the tills and you know just there all the mars and sneakers bars were just calling my name. My mouth watering. Grrr... I just wanted to scream. That should be banned, How can you resist the temptation if they are throwing the sweets into your face? I can't do that mistake again. Never again going hungry to any shop.

Replies

• moonbaby12
    moonbaby12 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I almost always carry snacks with me precisly becuase the temptation is so hard! I keep things like "yawp" bars, apples, almonds, carrot and celery sticks with natural peanut butter in my bag. I love having more food than I need so I am NOT tempted to go eat junk!
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Speaking of which...oops! I just ate 2 small squares of dark chocolate. It's at my desk at work and I have a killer headache/brain fog today so I slipped and ate a bit of dark chocolate because it always seems to help.

I wonder what I could use in place of this? It's not so much that I was tempted by it I guess, but rather that it actually helps me when I have a headache. Hmm...
  • fishnr2
    Options
    for start I would try dried apricots as they are rich in potassium and magnesium. which is similar to dark chocolate but less fat and calories
  • fishnr2
    Options
    they are all against me! just got an email saying there are cakes in the kitchen (somebody's birthday). please some one tie me down to the chair.
  • bronnyd
    bronnyd Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion!

And resist the cake! Office cake is never as good as it sounds. :wink: