Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Health_gal?

LisaWeir74
LisaWeir74 Posts: 88 Member
Who is this ^^? I keep getting PMs from them.

Replies

• cmay89
    cmay89 Posts: 337 Member
    some poor misguided woman with a vendetta against crossfit and too much time on her hands.

Essentially she has never tried crossfit for herself and prefers to advertise that boot camps are much better alternatives as they are not as intense as crossfit. She lives in a shell and no matter what stance you take with her, being kind and sweet and trying to be understanding, or harsh, rude and poke fun at every word she utters, she continues on her attack of all things crossfit.

Most of the time it is best to block her and move on. I prefer to toy with her a little bit. This might sound cruel, but I heard about her for over a year before she contacted me. She is impossible to reason with. So instead I pick at her like a twelve year old. Not my most mature move, but hey, it's the internet. Might as well if she's going to barrage me with slanted studies and won't even consider the fact that she might not have a single clue what she is really talking about.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    She's a pain in the *kitten* and completely worthless. Do yourself a favor and block her.
  • georgie304
    georgie304 Posts: 143
    LOL. I put in another thread....

Did you get the PM yet?

If you talk CF, you get stalked by a psycho. The end.
  • spazofthedead
    spazofthedead Posts: 175 Member
    I had some fun with her and threw out that I was a D1 rower in college and have been doing crazy **** like this for a long time.

She went away.
  • bostonwolf
    bostonwolf Posts: 3,038 Member
    She is such a loser...
  • Leather_N_Lace
    Leather_N_Lace Posts: 518 Member
    Block her.. Best to just block her.