Replies

• hougt
    hougt Posts: 1,088
    Options
    Leeds here, anyone can add!
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    I am in Kent, feel free to add me, I log in daily.
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm from the south west and am on daily so feel free to add me for some support! :)

Whereabouts are you? I'm in Yeovil.
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hiya,

I would love some MFP friends from the UK, i'm from Warwickshire in the West Midlands.
    I've been on here for about 5 months, and am now battling those last 7lbs (which refuse to let go!) and trying to concentrate on increasing my net calories, so i can get into a healthy eating mindset which is sustainable.

Anyway, Feel free to add me - i would love to help others out by motivating them, as well as being kept motivated, and love having a nose at other people's diaries to get ideas!

:flowerforyou:

Similar situation - I have the final 8lbs to lose. Added you.
  • GemB77
    GemB77 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm from berkshire and happy for anyone to add me. It's only my third day on MFP and some online friends for mutual support would be great.

I'm following the 5:2 diet so my diary on Monday and Thursdays is only dinner but your welcome to have a nose through my diary! The other 5 days I have about 1600 calories which banks me some for big meal out and wine on a Saturday!

Gem
  • charissh
    charissh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm in East Yorkshire, anyone can add me! x
  • Jennyd1314
    Jennyd1314 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I.m in Oxfordshire, anyone can add me! Thanks
  • Thinspirational_Me
    Options
    FR sent from Glasgow

Anyone else can add me too! Open diary, daily logging, running, Insanity (round 2) , occasional cycling
  • louwright2013
    louwright2013 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am from Gloucester and I am starting again in the morning as I have around 8lbs to lose to get back to where I want to be.. Would love some UK friends who are up and about at the same time as me.

My family are kind of supportive but still want to enjoy their mcdonalds, kfc etc. I have recently gained a few pounds and been informed I am looking a bit podgy so would be good to have online support.

Feel free to add me everyone, will be logging in daily as I have set some goals I am going to achieve :-)

Lou
  • AstroRocket
    AstroRocket Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    *waves* Hello..
  • neelyohhara
    neelyohhara Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in greater Manchester. I'll add people by my internet is sloooow so feel free to add me if I don't get to you! Open diary on 1500 a day.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    My diary is open

Anyone can add me, but I am weird, have a minor psychological defect, opinionated and offensive.
  • happymum37
    happymum37 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone can add me too. :)
  • Grizelda76
    Grizelda76 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, please feel free to add me. I'm from Leicestershire :smile:
  • Omazed
    Omazed Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am very active on MFP so feel free to add me for that added support :)
  • DLS05
    DLS05 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Added :)

And anyone else feel free to add me! :)
  • mounty89
    Options
    Added :)
  • karenhughes2013
    karenhughes2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm in Durham in the North east, be great to have some more uk pals! Feel free to add me :-)
  • njspratt
    Options
    I'm from Hereford, but living in St Andrews, Fife, at the moment. Feel free to add me. I'm still quite newish to MFP, but getting quite addicted to it now! Would love some UK friends for motivation and support! :-)