Recommendations on Home Work Out Tape

Options
2»

Replies

• GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I have and enjoyed the P90X videos, but I stopped using them because I didn't always have 45 - 60+ minutes at a time to work out.
    A friend told me about "Supreme 90 Day". I found it to be VERY similar to P90X, but it was $30 (Amazon - great price) for the full 10-disc set and the workouts. The big sell for me (besides the price) is that the workouts are closer to 30 minutes. I can usually find half an hour at SOME point during the day.
  • ttknowles01
    ttknowles01 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Fitness Blender (free videos on youtube)
  • moxiept
    moxiept Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You can do some of Jillian's workouts on Youtube as well.
  • ready4anewme13
    ready4anewme13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would also like to add that I started Black Girls Workout Too last week and it is really good as well.
  • AAustin311
    Options
    I am currently back doing Tubo Jam. I am thinking turbo fire and Chalean Extreme will be my next purchase. I can pretty much confirm that. I also have Jillian Michael's (she is no JOKE). Biggest Loser also has DVD's I have boot camp and yoga, also a good burn. I found them at Wal Mart but you can also order them on walmart.com. I got my turbo jams on amazon a few years ago. But beachbody.com also has them, you just have to compare the price. I love Turbo Jam or Chalene Johnson period, she's great.
  • pspenc90
    pspenc90 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I can tell you not to buy Slim in 6 that woman is way to annoying and never stays on beat.
  • MotherMadamTransformed
    Options
    I love to walk with any Leslie Sansone DVD!!! Once I master a few of those, I intend to switch up with Zumba, Jillian Michaels and some others...
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Not a tape but fitness blender in youtube is awesome. They're entire program is 6 bucks online.
  • fattobad
    Options
    I love Jillian Michaels. I also do Taebo and Leslie Sansone. Sometimes I do all three on the same day. I try to buy a Workout DVD every other Friday to mix things up a bit and so I don't get bored. They are $10.00 at Walmart. I am probably going to invest in Insanity. It seems like a great workout and see a lot of people with results.