Daily Challenge 4/9/2013

Options
m23prime
m23prime Posts: 358 Member
Today you are going to FUEL UP!

I notice that some of us, and I do this too sometimes, are eating WAY under our goal allotted calorie count.

So today, while still making good food choices--so lots of veggies, fruit, and similar "clean" food, you are to eat up NO LESS than 90% of your allotted calories--pre-exercise.

So if you are allotted 2000 calories a day, your challenge will be to eat a minimum of 1800 calories today.

Try and get as close to your target as you can (without going over).

Periodic re-feeds are an important part of the metabolic processes you are undertaking. Especially if you are doing lots of exercise in addition to a modest calorie deficit.

So, eat up, eat well, log diligently.

oh yeah...and DRINK YOUR DANG WATER!

Have a wonderful Thursday.

Replies

• just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • bird5027
    bird5027 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Been slacking on my logging this week. I think I only completed my journal once if at all, SUPER EXAUSTED with a 58 hour work week last week a 60 hour one this week and a 63.5 hour one coming next week I have little rest ahead. :yawn: However, I accept this challenge today and I will get back on track. I have been watching you all continue do such an awesome job dispite fatigue and aches and pains, etc. and I'm inspired!
  • mdgivens
    mdgivens Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    What? I get to eat *more*?

Challenge accepted!
  • slh0307
    slh0307 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am in! Great challenge. :smile:
  • m23prime
    Options
    Plan carefully! Eat well! (THIS challenge is NOT a license to go back to the drive thru!)

But you already knew that...:bigsmile:
  • cc11395
    cc11395 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Perfect timing! I closed my day too low yesterday and decided I didn't want MFP to yell at me again. I did decide to "treat" myself to a White Chocolate Americano this morning (used to be an everyday occurrence, now it's maybe once a month).

Here's to a darn good fillin' up on the good stuff kind of day!

CC
  • hollyla9905
    Options
    I missed reading this earlier but i was already in the right position for this and I have about 40 calories to go to get to the 90% mark, and I am hungry -convenient so I am going to find something over 40 calories and under 150 :) good thinking right before I go that this made me check where I was at so I make a good choice
  • just_jess7
    just_jess7 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hit my calorie goal on the nose today! LOL.
  • m23prime
    Options
    I actually fell short by about 25 percent...not on purpose...I just ran out of eatin' time.

So it was more of a time management problem than a deliberate attempt to starve myself. I will try again today.