Weigh-in #2

Options
Hey everyone its that time of the week again!

AND BOY, AM I EXCITED!

I woke up this morning and i was like, " I really hope all of this eating clean and exercising pays off" and it did!

so for my second weight check, i weight in at 136.3 !

This is amazing and i am so proud of myself and thankful for those who keep encouraging me. Im excited to see everyones results today!

-Priscilla

Replies

• AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    8/23 - 283.8#
    8/30 - 280.8#

I lost a whole 3#, YAY!! I was a little worried about meeting my mini goal of 275# by 9/25 because August started out very slowly with only .5# lost one week. I don't think I'll have any trouble meeting my goal now - I only have to lose 5.8# in the next 3 1/2 weeks. I've got this!

Great job Pricilla!
  • missbutton82
    missbutton82 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    8/24- 185.0
    8/30- 177.5

Now I must give the disclaimer that I've been sick with the stomach flu all week and that's why I have such a dramatic loss.
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! I only lost 1 pound this week. I am okay with that because my classes started this week so I was out of routine. I am aiming for 3 pounds next week.

Keep up the good work!
  • jazcndoit
    jazcndoit Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    8/23: 230.8lbs
    8/30: 225.6lbs
    Loss: 5.2lbs

Pretty Good!! Work was super crazy this past week n wasn't able to workout but I made sure to keep my calories under control ... paid off!
  • peachy1717
    peachy1717 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs. I was consistent in drinking more water and eating heathy. I had one day this week where I didn't feel good and I didn't work out when I should have..but other than that I stuck to it.
  • AleciaG724
    AleciaG724 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Really, only 6 people weighed-in this week?? That's pretty sad!

Oh well... it actually serves as terrific motivation for me because I REFUSE TO BE A QUITTER!!!! Great job everyone!

ETA: hope you're feeling better missbutton!
  • Im so proud of the pounds you gals/guys are shredding! keep up the good work and be consistant. YOU CAN DO IT!
  • super03mom
    super03mom Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    8/27 ~ 228
    9/2 ~ 227
  • sniegparslina
    sniegparslina Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Started with 75.6
    24.08 = 75 kilos
    03.09. = 73.6

So, all together = 2 kilos lost :)
  • myfbil
    myfbil Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am a tad late with the weekly weigh-in because I went away for the holiday week-end. I was so worried about gaining with all the eating out, no scale to weigh food, etc.
    I am so happy to say that I lost weight and am down a total of 3.9 lbs so far! I'm definitely planning on meeting that 20 lb loss by Nov. 1.
    Good luck to everyone!
  • Whodatmedat
    Options
    oops, almost a week late with this one, but weighed in at 143 last night from my starting weight of 145... so total of 2 pound weight loss since I started this group.. yay slow progress!!:embarassed: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :smooched: :drinker: :huh: :yawn: :sad: :brokenheart: :cry: :happy: :tongue: :grumble: :love: :wink: :wink: :happy: :smokin: :indifferent: :flowerforyou: :noway:
  • prissybunny
    prissybunny Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    SW:299
    CW:266.6
    Weigh in
    Aug 26 265.2
    Sept. 2 264.2

lost 2.2 pound so far!
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone,

I started this group at 221 lbs and now I am at 215.4. The scale has not moved much this week but hope it gets better in the next few weeks. I eat out during this holiday weekend but tried to get my workouts in and still ate within my allocated calories. Not getting discouraged as I had a NSV this week. I measured myself and lost 8 3/4 inches all over since I started the group.