New to the group-not MFP

Options
smm773
smm773 Posts: 56 Member
Hey guys! I am new to this group, and am in the evaluation/intake process for surgery. I am so hoping that it comes sooner than later. I have done so much research, listened to stories, and am ready for my journey to begin. I have my next appt. in two weeks, and I have lost some of the weight they have required, and seen the nutritionist and psychologist.

Here's to getting more support from you all. I am looking for friends to support me now here, on MFP, so if you would like, please add me.

Suzanne

Replies

• Gwynhyffar
    Gwynhyffar Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Sleeve surgery changed my life 100% for the better. Welcome to the group and good luck on your journey!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Getting sleeved was the best thing I could have ever done! Like Gwyn said, it changed my life. Welcome to the group and please send a friend request with note if you want.
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135
    Options
    GOOD LUCK!!!
  • shonrecio
    shonrecio Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the group as well. I was sleeved on August 12, 2013. Down 50lbs post op to now. The best decision I ever made. Good luck and I know you will succeed.
  • kfalcon23
    kfalcon23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I had my sleeve done 8/30/13. I am down about 45 pounds. 25 pounds right before surgery, and 20 since surgery. I feel GREAT! I wish you the best!
  • amylynn924
    amylynn924 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I was sleeved on August 1, 2013, and it's the best decision I've ever made. I only wish I'd done it sooner. I was turned down by my Insurance company, and went to Mexico to have it done. It was an amazing experience. Everything was pre-arranged, there were no surprises, very professional and safe.
  • VaingloriousVictoria
    Options
    I was sleeved June 14th, 2012. :) I'm down 151 pounds, and I am feeling great. I would recommend this surgery to any one. :) Let me know if you ever need help!