Week 2 Weigh in (09/05)

Options
It is that time again!!! Week 2 weigh ins!!! Good luck to everyone!

Pam :)

PW:
CW:

P.S. Do not forget to post on the spreadsheet! :)

Replies

• Maalea
    Maalea Posts: 16,199 Member
    Options
    PW: 185.0
    CW: 184.3

Not much, but at least it is a loss!
    :smile:
  • AprilOneFourFour
    AprilOneFourFour Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    PW: 161
    CW:161

Strangely I'm quite happy with this. After I weighed in last Thursday am, and I was 161.8, I felt terrible. I couldn't believe I'd gained when I'd been pretty good. SO I weighed myself later and was 162.4! That was a downer.

So this week I'm the same as last and as my SW. But I FEEL slimmer and fitter and that's motivating.

I managed to burn 1943 - I had to work 12 hours on Tuesday, so missed one of my catch up sessions. I didn't do the push ups as I concentrated the time that I had on the burn.

Looking forward to this week's challenge and I hope for my first loss next week.

Happy weigh ins x
  • suzq400
    suzq400 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    wooohooo im down!!
  • Suz67
    Suz67 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose one pound yet. I'm getting frustrated. Maybe I need to bump up my calorie intake? I'm currently eating 1200 daily.
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I am the same this week... 201.7.

It has been a long week for me with some medical issues... Sorry for not posting more in the challenge.

Good luck in week 3 everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    SW-192.3
    CW-191.2

Not sure the reason for this gain. I was down 3lbs yesterday, so it must be a crazy bodily thing going on. Ive been eating really well and burning tons of calories. So I know its not fat gain.
  • zoecollins
    zoecollins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Stayed the same

131lbs

Feeling annoyed to be honest, i thought id managed to stick within my goals and still worked out etc... I didnt do the additional challange this week though, sorry....

Perhaps id not weighed/measured my portions correctly or not tracked properly..... not sure.....

humph....

ok well rant over, nothing else to do but carry on regardless and keep going. I will try watch everything i eat and weigh/track everything properly see if that makes a difference.

Well done everyone else, and thanks for listening
    xxxx
  • cdziallo
    Options
    PW: 195
    CW: 194
  • mmcqueen927
    mmcqueen927 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    PW: 197
    CW: 200

Darn TOM:mad: . Next week week should be a better week.
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    PW: 145.6
    CW: 140.6

I know that this is too much in a week. My partner and father of my child walked out on me and my kids this weekend. I haven't worked out I still ate a reasonable amount I guess the stress still had an affect. Hopefully I will be able to pick myself up and do more working out this week. It was just such a blind side and out of no where that I have really been knocked down. Good luck everyone.
  • vickyg1
    vickyg1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    PW: 175.
    CW:177

Next week will be down its that time...yuck!
  • tleonhardt
    tleonhardt Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    PW: 152.5
    CW: 150

This challenge is working and kicking my behind in gear!!!! Thanks everyone. Hope everyone is enjoying this challenge as much as I am. We will all be fitter and stronger!!
  • WendyCollinson2004
    Options
    PW: 145.3
    CW: 144.6
    I was not sure if I was going to be down this morning after eating the way I did yesterday. I didn't have a real healthy breakfast (ate out for my daughters first day of school), then we ate Little Caesar's pizza last night and it was a 3 meat pizza.
    I did run this morning though. YAY!!
  • IowaJen1979
    IowaJen1979 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was MIA this last week! I was out of town Thursday through Wednesday, but I'm back now and jumping back into the swing of things! The good news: While I was on vacation I went running 3 times. The bad news: I was not mindful of what I ate AT ALL! As a result, I only lost 2 ounces this week which is actually better than I expected!

PW: 187.2
    CW: 187
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    Options
    PW - 149.8
    CW - 148.6

Very happy with this number. Enjoying seeing the scale move again!
  • AZRunnerGirlinErie
    Options

I know that this is too much in a week. My partner and father of my child walked out on me and my kids this weekend. I haven't worked out I still ate a reasonable amount I guess the stress still had an affect. Hopefully I will be able to pick myself up and do more working out this week. It was just such a blind side and out of no where that I have really been knocked down. Good luck everyone.

So sorry to hear about your week and troubles. Wishing you all the best!
  • gingerFLA
    gingerFLA Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    SW: 199.6
    PW: 196.2
    CW: 194.0

Sticking with it! :flowerforyou:
    I hope YOU are too!!
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Gained 2 lbs. Eff. No excuses. Poor eating and no exercising the past 5 days. Ugh. Getting out of my funk!!
  • meatymeat33
    meatymeat33 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    PW--155.4
    CW--153.7
  • arains89
    arains89 Posts: 442 Member
    Options

So sorry to hear about your week and troubles. Wishing you all the best!

Thank you.