Feel like I can't do this

Options
judgejess
judgejess Posts: 36 Member
Of course, I lose four pounds and then, over the past week, have gone to town a bit too much...and now I've gained the four pounds back. This puts me at square one all over again. (And I've gained sixty pounds over the past year.) I'm ashamed to go to a family function today. I'm ashamed to get back on the bike that I thought I looked so good in.

Will I ever lose the weight?

Sorry for sounding like a Debbie Downer. I'm just so upset. Time for gastric bypass? UGH.

Replies

• tracy_getsfit
    tracy_getsfit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Keep your head up...we all have those ups and downs...You are doing great...and you shoud be proud of yourself!
  • mscountrygirl39456
    Options
    Mine does the same thing every week, but I just push through, don't give up.. keep trying.....
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job you did not gain !!!!! no:bigsmile: :drinker: :wink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how great you did!!
  • 1802go
    1802go Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great job you did not gain !!!!! no:bigsmile: :drinker: :wink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look how great you did!!

You may be at your last start... but your not heaver than your started!!!
  • dawnnamira
    dawnnamira Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sometimes we don't lose weight steadily! One week isn't anything to worry about! We all have weeks like this.

The important thing is to tell yourself that YES, you really CAN do this! Even if it's kind of hard right now. You'll do it! And then you get back onto the wagon as best you can and keep moving forward. Beating ourselves up about things like this doesn't help in the long run.