5 days post-op

Options
Looking to connect with people who have been or are going to be sleeved. Please connect with me if you want. I'd love the support.

Replies

• incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    i had the sleeve on june 11th. it was the best decision i have ever made. i have lost 54 lbs since june 11th! i have so much more energy, i actually like to exercise, and i'm never hungry. it changed my life for the better.
  • jeffwinkler127
    jeffwinkler127 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I had the Sleeve on June 7th. After one month of complications I am doing great. Life does get easier, everyone will tell you that. Its hard to believe, but it does. Walk, walk and more walking will help.
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm 9 months out, here every day. feel free to friend me :)
  • disneyfan33
    disneyfan33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had surgery on 8/29/13 and am looking for myfitnesspal friends with similar stories. Please feel free to friend me.
  • stratusphr
    stratusphr Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Surgery was June 11, 2010 - life is good. This is a FOREVER commitment, there is no end date. Make lifestyle changes you can live with/do for the rest of your life. It is not difficult, it is not hard, just some new habits. What I do now, is a natural to me as breathing. I have been maintaining for over two years, finally, I am in control, food is not. I still do not experience real hunger, I'll feel 'empty' - so that makes it much easier to resist if I need or want to. Life is good.