Treat yourself

Options
ok... so, pick a weight loss goal (anywhere between your current weight and goal weight is fine), a time frame if you want to implement one and a treat for when you get there. It can be food if you want, it could be classes in ballroom dancing. Anything.

weight loss goal --11st/ 154lbs
time frame -- none
treat -- corseted outfit and a date night with my husband.

:heart: :blushing: :love:

cant wait

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    I like it!!

First goal: 167 (since its so hard foe me to get below 170)
    Reward: new lingere!!!
    Time frame: the next decade?! KIDDING!!!
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Hmmmmm....

Well I suppose my goal weight would be 138, I seem to get closer to the 30's but my weight fluctuates so much!

Goal -138lbs
    Reward- getting a fitted pair of running shoes!
    I don't really have a time frame but hopefully by the time I complete the shred.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    does anyone else have any treats?
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    when i get to 150 lbs im going to eat an entire carton of ice cream LOL and take my kids to our favourite burger joint!
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hmmm.... This is hard.. Only one treat? ...

Ok I'll say 56.9 kg since 57 kg has been my emotional meltdown weight for a whole decade. This time I reallly want to survive it.

Treat: Bake a cake and eat it. Yes I know it's counter productive but... I love baking!
  • hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Goal Weight: 180
    Time Frame: by January 1, 2014 (shouldn't take this long, but I've been struggling the closer I get to goal)
    Treat: new tattoo on my ribs
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    haha, no it doesnt have to be just one treat. I'm still 15lbs away from my goal so i might have a little one in between. I think 160lbs I will.......... have a complete off plan indulgence day.

Breakfast - Pancakes with bananas and honey, chocolate and strawberrries, apple sauce
    Lunch - eat out at favorite pub
    Dinner - pepper pasta bake
    Pudding - husband made melt in the middle puds or gú chocolate soufflés
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Ok now i'm just hungry... CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!!
  • SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I am excited to get to my first weight loss goal of about 10 pounds...I have 1.2 more and already bought a cute new sports bra that's in the mail. I hope I hit it soon so I can start wearing my new bra :D