Friday 9/6 Weigh-In

Options
krk5235
krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
Die-hards, How did you make out this week? All of you on a routine, did it pay off. Me, right now I don't have a regimented time set aside that I have for exercising, so I am hoping to hold steady for the week, For those of you who faithfully work out day in and day out, GREAT JOB! I have to either switch my mind set or my lifestyle right now for me to get back into the swing once again.
Keep pushing out there, I'll figure it out and rejoin you eventually! But for me tonight is game night and that's my focus for today!
Getting our team to be better!
Keep up the great work all, for me!
Keith

Replies

• abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Up 2.8 this week, so disappointed! Gonna go through my diary to see what I've been doing differently. The answer has gotta be there.
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey I lost 2 lbs since last week but I didn't expect that at all. You know since I started out on MFP and joining this group, I have tremendous support from you guys. Even though I'm focusing on toning up, I keep losing weight. I rarely eat any fatty food nowadays as I got so used to eating healthily since the past few months. Anyway, keep up the spirit die-hards.

You can all do this!!! :flowerforyou:
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Down again! Yay! I think the extra fiber, extra water, and high intensity cardio is doing the trick.
    I even bought a pair of dress pants - size 12!!!!!!!! Considering I was an 18-20 in the past year, that's a wonderful accomplishment. I also was able to get some tops in the junior dept. Hip hip hooray!:flowerforyou:

I felt pretty today. This is going great right now.
    My short term goal is to be in the 150's for my wedding anniversary on Sept. 21.
    I think it's doable.

What are your short term goals?
    Is our group going to come up with a fall season goal? THAT WOULD BE GREAT!:smile:
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I weighed in at 208 lbs. which is exactly the same weight as last week. Which in my opinion is good. I stopped gaining. Whew. I was getting worried for a second. Now I can focus again on trying to drop one or two lbs. I'm doing my jump rope cardio regularly so this shouldn't be that hard.....
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I did weigh myself yesterday morning before leaving town (quick trip to Fargo), but didn't check in. I lost 1.6 pounds this week, so I'm really happy with that considering my lighter workout schedule. I didn't eat particularly well yesterday or today (ate every meal out), but I'm back on track starting right now. My gym opens again Monday afternoon so hopefully this week my schedule gets back to normal.

Like Cindylu I'd like to see some kind of fall challenge. Maybe a 6 week blitz?
  • krk5235
    krk5235 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Held steady @ 199 again kinda good cuz I didn't do much in the exercise department, but bad cuz I didn't do much in the exercise department.