After 30DS - Ripped/Abs, what level?

Options
Hey, I'm coming to the end of 30DS and keen to keep up with another JM workout. For those who have done back to back have you started from scratch or half way through? Level 3 is still pushing me but I know Level 1 wouldn't!

Replies

• mrshallewell
    Options
    i went from 30ds to extreme shed and shred with 2 days in between, i did lv 1 and i was burnt out
  • nelinelineli
    nelinelineli Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    They're always a challenge, even the "Easier" ones. Your focus shifts from just hanging on to doing things properly. And if it's still to easy - grab heavier weights. It's going to feel like day 1.
  • LorienCoffeeBean
    LorienCoffeeBean Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    you can still get a great work out from level 1. you will be able to put more effort into it, probably go deeper into the moves, and use heavier weights :)
    personally, now that i finished the 30 days, i dont want to see if for at least 6 months again! lol.
    now that I am back to work for the school year doing it daily in the morning isnt feasable for me. I am going to be alternating yoga meltdown and banish fat boost metabolism and my elliptical trainer for a little while. im going to try to get yoga meltdown in 4 mornings a week (probably sat, sun, tues, thurs) and banish fat boost metabolism in on mon, wed, friday evenings and 40 minutes on the elliptical tues, thurs, sat, sun evenings
  • dnamouse
    dnamouse Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I've moved onto Ripped in 30, having finished 30DS last week. The idea is to take my time moving through the Ripped DVD, and doing a level of 30DS in addition twice a week. I'm just going to rotate through the levels of 30DS, with higher weights.

I also walk twice a week and run twice a week :)